Plugin Contributions

Default gv product to price mod, error!

I tried to install th ot_gv_price_to_product mod and could not get it to work so I painstakingly re uploaded all the files I changed and now, when I sent a test gv to myself via email and click on the link to redeem that is sent in the email, this is what I get on my screen. What have I done and how do I fix it? I am using v1.3.7 - help!!

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/clane/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1357) in /home/clane/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clane/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1357) in /home/clane/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clane/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1357) in /home/clane/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    C. Lane
    www.chandlerlane.com
    Candles by Hand: For some it's a hobby, others a gift

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: headers already sent fix

Figured it out and here is what fixed it:

"This is not Zen Cart Documentation per se, it's PHP related, but I think it's worthy of a posting somewhere, as I've seen Merlin answer this several times recently.

The question is, "what does this mean?"
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /physical/path/to/your/site/.../somefile.php:xxx) in /physical/path/to/your/site/.../someotherfile.php on line yyy

This means that at line xxx in somefile.php, something was output to the screen. 99% of the time, it's some blank spaces or carriage returns following the final ?>, and lo and behold, it's right on line xxx..."

Basically I went back through all of the files I had messed. I found that as I had copied originals to my html editor and re-copied back I had inadvertently added a blank line here in there after the final ?>

That's it!
    C. Lane
    www.chandlerlane.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: gv product to price mod, error!

Thanks for the update!
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: gv product to price mod, error!

Welcome.... wow... it is amazing how crappy I type when I am all 'Sherlock' lol... please know I can spell and speak better than that lol

Take care all! Til' the next emergency! I just need folks who love candles now!

Be Blessed,
    C. Lane
    www.chandlerlane.com