Quote Originally Posted by Gerome View Post
Well, I investigated and found out that it did this error when one of your site has a category with no product and no category for this shop (but categories for other shops...)

I didn't really get why it does that to your zen-cart but not to others but the problem was at line 51 in category_free.php

" while (!$categories->EOF) {"
When the query is empty, was defined as an object and then didn't see that the property return true. It returns false in my test shops thought ...

I replaced this line by " while ($categories->EOF===false) {" and it now works correctly.

The fix will be in the next multisite version that I should do soon...

I will see what has changed in orders.php and then, I'll report the changes to the multisite version. I should do that tomorrow as I'm busy today.

Thanks Reza for pointing this error out !
THANKS GEROME.
IT WORKS NOW ON ALL THREE SITES, BUT IF you look at sage, in the sideboxes you see some codes from (I suppose category_tree.php line 31 - 48)[[ select ptc.category_id as categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id, c.categories_image from categories c, categories_description cd, product_types_to_category ptc where cd.categories_description LIKE '%-sage-%' AND c.parent_id = 0 and ptc.category_id = cd.categories_id and ptc.product_type_id = 3 and c.categories_id = ptc.category_id and cd.language_id=5 and c.categories_status= 1 order by sort_order, cd.categories_name---1 ]] , or may be another place, will you take an eye to, please?