Page 124 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

I am going to be installing a clean install and want to upload this mod. I do have a question. I will have a lot of "sub" stores and I would like them all to have their own dedicated IP address and SSL certificate. Is that possible?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've just moved my site to another server but I'm not sure if my problem is caused by this module or if it's something else.

My online store front layout is back to the basic install layout you get after install. I went to layout box controller and reset the boxes but that didn't help. It's still the same.

Any suggestions what this could be?

Thanks a million guys!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by leilanddale View Post
    Hi,

I've just moved my site to another server but I'm not sure if my problem is caused by this module or if it's something else.

My online store front layout is back to the basic install layout you get after install. I went to layout box controller and reset the boxes but that didn't help. It's still the same.

Any suggestions what this could be?

Thanks a million guys!
    Nevermind! Found the problem. Forgot the include line in the config file. Hehehehe

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I'm making the switch from CREloaded to Zen Cart, yipee!

This multi-site mod is the most exciting change for me, it should make my life so much easier.

SETTING UP THE QUESTION
    I have a flagship store on it's own domain, then some baby stores on their own domains. All domains are hosted on the same server, but each domain has it's own unique IP.

I anticipate the following structure:
    www.MainStoreWithEverything.com
    www.SpecificCategory1.com
    www.SpecificCategory2.com
    www.SpecificCategory3.com

THE DILEMMA
    I need these specialty stores to maintain their own unique IP. I am not concerned with SSL certs or anything. But the unique IP is required.

THE QUESTION
    Can I use this multi-site mod as is? If my sites are all the same server, does it matter that each domain has a unique IP?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! And thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have on the matter.

~Mike

I don't seem to be able to get Multisite to work. I can not access any of the subdomain stores. I also don't want anyone to be able to access the main store. Below is the layout of the domain and subdomains. Can some one please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Beau91324 View Post
    tld: dajavugallery.com
    Zencart is in dejavugallery.com/galleryStore
    1st sub domain is at dejavugallery.com/autographs.dejavuallery.com
    2nd sub domain is at dejavugallery.com/moviemem.dejavuallery.com
    Beau

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

First, Beau91324.
    In your config_sites folder, name your individual config files autographs.dejavuallery.com_config.php and moviemem.dejavuallery.com_config.php. For the master, use dejavugallery.com_config.php and in *it* add the line (among your other custom added lines):
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG''/gallery/'); 
    Also be sure to rename the templates you'll be using for each site to something common (accross each site), while updating the template_info.php files in each template with those correct names.

I'm using subdomains too so I've been through this. Also ensure each subdomain is pointing at the same /gallery/ folder where the zen-cart lives. To prevent people from seeing the main site, write a few lines in your .htaccess file that prevents anyone from accessing it, giving them an error or redirecting them somewhere.

MY question is this: I have the multisite almost 100% working. I've seen this question asked twice in the forum with no answers or re-posted/updated results. My sites show no products or categories. I *just* set this up yesterday and today, twice. One local, one on a dev server. I have the sample products and categories installed. I can access the categories via direct URL, however they all say they have no products in them though I know they do and can see them in the admin. I have ensured the category descriptions contain HTML comments to indicate what sites they belong to.

I'm trying to help Beau91324 in return for karma. Any takers??
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Win32)
    PHP Version: 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    Database: MySQL 5.0.67-community-nt

Thanks for the help, I just have one question, why

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/gallery/');

not:

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/galleryStore/');

or

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/dejavugallery/');
    Beau

Plugin Contributions

sorry, mis-looked. /galleryStore/ . Whatever the folder(s) are named where the Zen Cart lives.

Plugin Contributions

It was in fact the HTML commenting. And only on my local machine where sites are named something.local. Fixed. Any luck Beau91324?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've searched and not found anyone with a same problem.

For some reason this mod doesnt work with any ajax mods I'v e installed from eazycommerce.

Ajax Search and JQuery Banner

These all require the CJ Loader which is installed and all this works on a single zen cart install I have, however on my multisite setup I just get errors, the config files are setup fine, and the sites works as they should but the modules I installed give errors.

For example when CJ Loader is enabled when I click on the file that combines all js using minify is all looks currupt with '
    Warning: include_once(includes/config_sites/sites_switch.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 2' above the corrupted code.

And when typing a keyword in the Ajax search it displays the error 'Warning: include_once(includes/config_sites/sites_switch.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prestige/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 2'

but strangly still shows the results as its supposed to underneath the error?

Has anyone else had similar problems with other modules and is there a way to fix these issues.

Many Thanks