Page 129 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

Thank you balihr! I will familiarize myself with the settings and flags in the _config file. Since I am mainly focused on the payment module customization for each store, I wanted to confirm that placing the payment module php files in /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/mytemplate effectively tells the multi-store module which payment module to use. Ex: if one store is using Authorize.net and another store is using First Data. Am I on the right track?

Thanks again,
    Ray

Plugin Contributions

Actually, no. Payment modules, just like all other modules, are NOT located in your languages directory! If you work with files in the language directory, you only affect language files. But the module files are still available to zencart in includes/modules directory... And that directory doesn't care about templates...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again balihr! If everything runs through one payment module, his would seem to contradict the statement, "You can use different payment module for each site" that Gerome and one or two others have said in this thread. (ex: post#169) I guess I was thinking that the template override applies the unique payment module settings for each store. The setup instrucitons also reference the

I think I am just not clear on how the multi-store module supports this feature. Does the _config.php file actually let you enter settings like the merchant ID and gateway information? I did see settings related to which payment modules are activated, but not the more detailed settings related to the merchant account.

Sorry I am a little slow on this one! If the multi-store module is used for several independent businesses, it would make sense that each would have separate payment module settings and you would want people to see the correct store name on their credit card statements.

Thanks so much for your insight on this!

Plugin Contributions

Ray303,

Let's see if I can make any sense of this. This module allows you to run various front-ends whilst controlling everything from one backoffice. To enable you to have different futures for different sites the module introduced the "site-config" files. ANYTHING contained within Zen-Cart can be controlled using the appropriate config file.

Step 1. Setup all the payment gateways (and everything else you require on your sites) using the main site backoffice.

Step 2. Now setup each config file with the parameters of the functions you DO NOT want to have active for that site. NOTE: All functions installed will be active across all the front-ends unless you specifically switch them off. The example Balihr gave in his previous post DISABLES the store pickup option for the site into which config file you added this line.
    PHP Code:
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_STATUS','false'); //Enable Store Pickup Shipping 
    There is a mod available that will show you all the variables used by zencart. Let me scratch around and I will post the details here.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Louis! Your comments made me realize that I have to complete the install process of each payment module before the specific defines will show up on the list that you can pull up using Tools> Multisite Tools > Display Configuration I should have realized that right off the bat, but I am still a bit clueless on the inner workings of Zen Cart.

I installed Authorize.net as a test and the defines magically appeared on the list. These do look like the specifics for each unique merchant account such as MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_LOGIN, MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_TXNKEY, and so on. I *think* I have everything I need now.

I will try setting these in the _config.php files for each store and see how it goes! Exciting stuff! I think it will work! Thanks again to balihr as well! I will post again to confirm if it worked or if there are additional caveats.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

I have a slightly modified version of this mod installed in my store and am wondering if anyone has some information on its compatibility with 1.3.9c before I attempt an upgrade.

Any help much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread & Hide Categories

Has anyone integrated this module with the Hide Categories module. I have 1.3.9b installed and functioning properly with Hide Categories. I am able to successfully see the login page and correct templates for each subdomain after installing Multisite. However, I am unable to log in or view any categories, even those that are not hidden. I'll start over from scratch but wanted to see if anyone else has also encountered this. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I have both the Multi-Site module and the Hide Categories module working together perfectly on our website. It's been a few years since I set the site up, and I don't remember any difficulty at all.

I am in the process of upgrading our site to 1.3.9c and it seems to be working well for me so far.

Plugin Contributions

My apologies. I am not using the Hide Categories with the Multi-Site module. Originally I was trying to use it, but I believe I left it out because I was able to the use the Multi-Site module to do what was required.

With this mod you are able to define certain categories with certain sites. If you want one category to only display on one site then you only associate it with that site through the Admin > Tools > Multi-Site Tools > Display the relations Categories/Sites. By default I would assume that if you do not associate a category with any site then that category and the products within that category will not display.

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering, does anyone has multisite setup with the "SitemapXMLv2 module". can't find any thing about that.
    I would like to use a xml sitemap for my google webmaster tools.

Can you point me in de right direction ?

Regards,