Page 13 of 223 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jvoce View Post
    I know this has been briefly touched on earlier, not to the muddied extent with which I will confuse everyone.

Right now both stores share a common customer database, however, is it possible to add something in the database to share only certain customers, and not others?

What I'm looking for is one site with a complete category listing, and one with a restricted number. But I do not want all customers able to view the complete site.
    This is definitly possible, however, I never really had time to do it.

constants define tables; you can override these constants (TABLE_CUSTOMERS, ...) from the confg files of your sites, and then have different tables for different sites, but it is a bit dangerious as it might be confusing in the admin section.

A cleaner why would be to filter the customers like I filter the categories. This might be a of more work and create a function that would rewrite the SQL query that contains customers tables... I could be able to do that, but at the moment, I really don't have time. If you really need that to be done, we can still arrange a contract for wich I will implement that for you. In this case, this will be done much quicker.

Plugin Contributions

I have instaled clean latest version of zencart and latest multisite module.

The templates changing and filterign for the categories block , New Products For This month, Special for this month all sem to working fine except when I'm goin to New Products ..."index.php?main_page=products_new" and All Products ... "index.php?main_page=products_all" in this pages the filtering is not working for me.
    In this two pages present are all products from both multisite categories that i have created.

maybe someone can help me to resolve this problem on that two pages products_new & products_all with the filtering on the products.

Plugin Contributions

For those using the Apple Zen Template or the CSS dropdown menu here's how to make it compatable:

File: includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php
    Line: 57
    Change From: $categories = $db->Execute($categories_query);
    Change To: $categories = $db->Execute(cat_filter($categories_query));

Anyways, hope this helps someone.

Plugin Contributions

The specials box for some reason was not included in the multisite module so
    this is filter for the specials box
    File: includes/modules/sideboxes/specials.php

Line:34
    Change from: $random_specials_sidebox_product = zen_random_select($random_specials_sidebox_product_query);

Change to: $random_specials_sidebox_product = zen_random_select(cat_filter($random_specials_sidebox_product_query));

Plugin Contributions

Default Admin login redirecting..

Hi..

Great module, thanks Gerome - glad i found it and even more convinced that dumping osc for zc was the right thing to do ;-)

BUT i have one problem that i can't figure out - when i go to my admin login page for store2 or store3 i keep getting redireced to store1.

i'm running my own apache / apache-ssl and have set up all the correct virtual hosts; and though it's early days i'm pretty sure the correct configurations are being called for all three actual shop sites.

it's just this admin page redirecting that's bugging me. it means i can't get in and set store2 and store3's templates.

or, it's just occurred to me (could be in for a big d'oh moment here) with multi-stores does one just ignore the template setting in the admin page and let the multi-config do the template selection for you - and therefore admin for all stores is done at https://store1 ? hmm. got me even more mystified now. :)

cheers!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Stav,

Sorry to not replying quick enough, in fact, somebody noticed this error before you, and I have to say that I have been really busy the past few weeks and I didn't have time to release a new version.

I have been improving this module during the past few weeks, for the needs of our own online shops. However, since I had deadline to stick on, I didn't have time to pack a new version of Multisite module.

The new version will have definitly less bugs and integrate better the categories filter.

I also have to write a FAQ for this module has most of questions quite are redondant.

Plugin Contributions

Ok Gerome thanks for your great module, I anderstand that you are busy, so when you have some free time I'm waiting for the new version :).

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login redirecting..

Quote Originally Posted by stewar67 View Post
    Hi..
    it's just this admin page redirecting that's bugging me. it means i can't get in and set store2 and store3's templates.
    With multisite you only need to log into one admin. To change the other templates follow these steps.

1)go to Tool>Template Selection
    2)click "edit"
    3)select which template (store) you wish to edit
    4)click "update"

Then you're ready to go and make changes.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login redirecting..

Quote Originally Posted by jvoce View Post
    With multisite you only need to log into one admin. To change the other templates follow these steps.

1)go to Tool>Template Selection
    2)click "edit"
    3)select which template (store) you wish to edit
    4)click "update"

Then you're ready to go and make changes.

Aha! now i get it. I thought i might have been missing something obvious there. :)

Thanks for the tip, jvoce...

Now, if there was a way of knowing which template was selected so you know which store you're editing, such as a store logo on the admin page.. I might look into that as my own little contribution....

Plugin Contributions

I'm having problems trying to achive the following. Hopefully someone can help.

For site 2 I need the customers required to signup/in before they can view any product. site 1 they can view everything.

The only problem is I can't find the right file or constant for applying this change. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?