Page 168 of 223 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    in the latest version (in the downloads section)
    PHP Code:
    $specials_split = new splitPageResults(cat_filter($specials_query_raw), MAX_DISPLAY_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS); 
    , is already in includes\modules\pages\specials\main_template_vars.php

the other values you search are already in

\includes\modules\pages\featured_products\header_php.php
    and
    \includes\modules\pages\products_new\header_php.php
    thanks - that did it..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    thanks - that did it..
    woops, i though it worked but after refreshing the screen a few times and random products ending up under "NEW" and "SPECIALS", it doesn't work.. there are products showing up under those columns that are spedifically filtered out using multi site 'Display the relations Categories/Sites'.. and there doesn't appear to be any template specific files under includes/modules/pages.. what am i missing..

check out http://www.swordsofhonor.com - under NEW and SPECIALS.. women's footwear should NOT show up there as they have been filtered out and do not show up under the 'footwear' category.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Just to inform that all the issues I posted are now solved. Thanks anyway.
    how are they solved.. i did what you suggested in your posts but i still get a security exception when checking out on the secondary stores.. do i need to configure my SSL differently with my hosting company??
    Website Developer and Search Engine Optimazation Boise Idaho. Details at BoiseWired.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    The whole point of this module is to have ONE zc installation only.

So, install zen cart in your root or subdomain. Configure everything you need to get it working. Go to your cpanel and create an ADDON domain. When creating it, it will ask you for the document root - just point it to the folder where you've installed zencart.

Look at the screenshot attached. Let's say you've installed zencart in your site1 folder and it opens with site1.com and now you need to configure site2.com
    Of course, nameservers should be set before doing this...

Now you need to setup your config_sites folder with the appropriate _config.php files. Keep in mind that you'll need both www.site1.com_config.php and site1.com_config.php if you want your site to open with both addresses. Or, do a 301 redirect for site1.com to www.site1.com. The same goes for site2.

Have fun!
    balihr, you seem like the one i understand the best on here - good clear communications..

with that said, in your above example, i have that all working correctly BUT i can't get the checkout pages to work for site2.

what i mean by that is that if i put in the _config.php for my secondary site something like this - define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://curiousfootwear.com'); - it works fine and takes the user to the checkout pages.. but if i put this - define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://curiousfootwear.com'); - it brings up a warning screen that 'the connection is untrusted - do you want to add an exception - blah, blah, blah'.. if i add the exception it takes me to the checkout pages fine but of course, this won't work with a customer..

and i know this is related to my SSL but i have NO idea how to set this up in zen let alone with Godaddy (who i bought the SSL through).. The SSL works great with the main site btw.

any ideas what files need to be updated/changed? anything else i need to do?? these sites are running on a Hostgator VPS.

Thanks in advance.
    Website Developer and Search Engine Optimazation Boise Idaho. Details at BoiseWired.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ebaysoho View Post
    NONE of the settings for INDEX LISTING work from the config sites. Anyone with ideas?

did you ever get an answer to this.. i have 5 multi sites set up and they are working perfectly.. EXCEPT the index settings in the _config files don't work for any of the sites.. I had to hard code my main site to get what i wanted but don't like to do things that way.. anybody know why these settings dont work?

these are the fields that don't seem to be doing anything

define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_NEW_PRODUCTS','0'); //Show New Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS','1'); //Show Featured Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS','2'); //Show Special Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_UPCOMING','0'); //Show Upcoming Products on Main Page

Plugin Contributions

on the admin orders screen, i can't see any drop down menu for me to select a site to see only orders for that site.. i've looked the code over 100 times but can't find out why this is happening..

where is that drop down menu supposed to be and why isn't it showing up.. all of the coding seems to be correct in the orders.php file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by karimm View Post
    I was wondering, does anyone has multisite setup with the "SitemapXMLv2 module". can't find any thing about that.
    I would like to use a xml sitemap for my google webmaster tools.

Can you point me in de right direction ?

Regards,

did you ever get an answer to this??

Plugin Contributions

I've gone through the install procedure best I can and I can get my products to display individually by using a direct link however I have no categories even though they have been applied to both sites and because of this my sites look like they have no products. Help please.

Plugin Contributions

on the admin orders screen, i can't see any drop down menu for me to select a site to see only orders for that site.. i've looked the code over 100 times but can't find out why this is happening..

where is that drop down menu supposed to be and why isn't it showing up.. all of the coding seems to be correct in the orders.php file.

anyone??? i can't figure this out..

Plugin Contributions

did you ever get an answer to this.. i have 5 multi sites set up and they are working perfectly.. EXCEPT the index settings in the _config files don't work for any of the sites.. I had to hard code my main site to get what i wanted but don't like to do things that way.. anybody know why these settings dont work?

these are the fields that don't seem to be doing anything

define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_NEW_PRODUCTS','0'); //Show New Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS','1'); //Show Featured Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS','2'); //Show Special Products on Main Page
    define('SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_UPCOMING','0'); //Show Upcoming Products on Main Page
    can anyone help me with this?? not matter what i put in those fields, new, featured, and specials show up on all the home pages of my multi sites..