Page 206 of 223 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

I don't know why, i can't send you a PM. Can you send me one? tks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Please check your inbox. I real need to install that mod

Plugin Contributions

Did you get my pm? I real need to know something about it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    FWIW, I've installed this on a client's site running ZC1.5.5a (not much different than 1.5.5b) without issue. Design75's changes are well-marked, making the merging quite easy!
    I am trying to get this working on a new install of ZC 1.5.5f. I've done (what I believe) is a careful merge, taking care only to move over the bits marked //b of Multisite to //e of multisite. I can't see any categories on my home page, and the templates don't seem to work (regardless of it I set them to my custom ones or any of the default ones). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

af-company.com/1.5.5f-trial
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by margecc View Post
    I am trying to get this working on a new install of ZC 1.5.5f. I've done (what I believe) is a careful merge, taking care only to move over the bits marked //b of Multisite to //e of multisite. I can't see any categories on my home page, and the templates don't seem to work (regardless of it I set them to my custom ones or any of the default ones). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What is the contents of the site specific config file? in the config_sites folder?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    What is the contents of the site specific config file? in the config_sites folder?
    Thanks for the reply. I have the mod working on my older site, so I simply used that and adjusted to catalogue path, so this is what I have.

<?php
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/1.5.5f-trial/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/1.5.5f-trial/');
    $template_dir = "custom";
    define('SITE_NAME','usa');
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://af-company.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://af-company.com');

?>
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Design75 we are since Friday trying to contact you with all type of ways.
    I think you know that you have put several developers waiting for your answer for more than 5 days. Everyone is stoped.

Please reply to us, and I obviously will delete this message.
    Last edited by bebijuteria; 10 Oct 2018 at 03:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply. I have the mod working on my older site, so I simply used that and adjusted to catalogue path, so this is what I have.

<?php
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/1.5.5f-trial/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/1.5.5f-trial/');
    $template_dir = "custom";
    define('SITE_NAME','usa');
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://af-company.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://af-company.com');

?>
    Perhaps this log file will help??

[01-Oct-2018 14:09:30 America/New_York] Request URI: /1.5.5f-trial/, IP address: 216.8.180.179#1 trigger_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php:32]
    #5 require(/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php) called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php:22]
    #6 require(/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/index.php:43]

[01-Oct-2018 14:09:30 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'CATEGORIES_ROOT' in 'where clause' :: select cd.categories_name from categories c, categories_description cd where cd.categories_description LIKE '%-SITE_NAME-%'
    AND cd.language_id=1 AND c.parent_id = CATEGORIES_ROOT and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id='1' and c.categories_status=1 ==> (as called by) /home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php on line 32 <== in /home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com

Plugin Contributions

Perhaps this log file will help??

[01-Oct-2018 14:09:30 America/New_York] Request URI: /1.5.5f-trial/, IP address: 216.8.180.179#1 trigger_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php:32]
    #5 require(/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php) called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php:22]
    #6 require(/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/index.php:43]

[01-Oct-2018 14:09:30 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'CATEGORIES_ROOT' in 'where clause' :: select cd.categories_name from categories c, categories_description cd where cd.categories_description LIKE '%-SITE_NAME-%'
    AND cd.language_id=1 AND c.parent_id = CATEGORIES_ROOT and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id='1' and c.categories_status=1 ==> (as called by) /home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/modules/custom/meta_tags.php on line 32 <== in /home/afco/public_html/1.5.5f-trial/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Add
    PHP Code:
    define('CATEGORIES_ROOT','0'); 
    to the site config file, that should work.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Add
    PHP Code:
    define('CATEGORIES_ROOT','0'); 
    to the site config file, that should work.
    Thank you for your reply! I had tried that already and it hadn't made any changes. I've added it again just to be sure I hadn't missed something and everything has stayed status quo. No categories are visible even though they are there and configured correctly. It can't seem to find my templates.

Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com