Page 208 of 223 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Forum

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    Do The module compatible with zencart 1.5.5.f ?? anyone there who using it in 1.5.5.f?
    Yes. All changes are marked, so merging is not to difficult

Plugin Contributions

what is the link of the latest updated one ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    what is the link of the latest updated one ?
    Try the downloads for version 1.0 or github for the unreleased 1.1 (for zc 1.5.5f)

Plugin Contributions

i have a webshop in netherlands so sell on my .nl domain. now i also have a lot of german customers, so i want to start using my .de domain.
    in .nl i want to show by default all in Dutch language and on .de i want to show all in German language. I do not want to restrict any categories or products and i also need to be able to use easy populate. I also hope it has positive impact on google.de (now most is only indexed properly in google.nl), so is it ok for SEO?
    is this then the right module to use? I am on zen-cart 1.55e. thanks already for replies.

Plugin Contributions

The multi site is prefect for you if that is all the requirements you have. If you need help in dutch, sen me a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bramf View Post
    i have a webshop in netherlands so sell on my .nl domain. now i also have a lot of german customers, so i want to start using my .de domain.
    in .nl i want to show by default all in Dutch language and on .de i want to show all in German language. I do not want to restrict any categories or products and i also need to be able to use easy populate. I also hope it has positive impact on google.de (now most is only indexed properly in google.nl), so is it ok for SEO?
    is this then the right module to use? I am on zen-cart 1.55e. thanks already for replies.

Plugin Contributions

The MultiSite module looks like just what I need. I've tried to install it on 1.55f twice, once V1.0 downloaded from the Zen Cart site and once the master from the Git repository (downloaded 23 March 2019). I'm currently working with 1.0 since I assume that is the version supported here. As already suggested in this thread, all the changes are marked so it doesn't appear too difficult to install on 1.55f.

I have two templates, one for each site. Currently, each is a simple clone of the Responsive Classic template, unmodified except for the MultiSite module changes.
    When I click on the category tree, the category expands and I can see the categories beneath it, which suggests I have configured the categories correctly for that site. However, the product listing page that appears to the right of the category tree shows no subcategories. If I click on a subcategory that contains products, the product listing simply says "There are no products to list in this category."

I would appreciate some pointers as to where to look to start debugging. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BillJ View Post
    The MultiSite module looks like just what I need. I've tried to install it on 1.55f twice, once V1.0 downloaded from the Zen Cart site and once the master from the Git repository (downloaded 23 March 2019). I'm currently working with 1.0 since I assume that is the version supported here. As already suggested in this thread, all the changes are marked so it doesn't appear too difficult to install on 1.55f.

I have two templates, one for each site. Currently, each is a simple clone of the Responsive Classic template, unmodified except for the MultiSite module changes.
    When I click on the category tree, the category expands and I can see the categories beneath it, which suggests I have configured the categories correctly for that site. However, the product listing page that appears to the right of the category tree shows no subcategories. If I click on a subcategory that contains products, the product listing simply says "There are no products to list in this category."

I would appreciate some pointers as to where to look to start debugging. Thanks.
    Can yo give a link to your site? If you don't want the link to be publicly known, send me a PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, Design75. I have sent the link by PM so you can see what I mean.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I viewed the site, and it look like you have a partial white page, which means there is an error somewhere, that prevents the page from further loading.
    Look in the logs folder for any mydebug files.
    Paste the content of the latest file here on the forum (minus sensitive details), so I can help you further.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ View Post
    Thank you, Design75. I have sent the link by PM so you can see what I mean.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for that. I didn't think of that. Looking at the logs the problem is in includes/modules/<template>/category_row.php
    Line 40 is throwing "Cannot use string offset as an array" and I think this is down to using PHP7.2 (which I forgot to mention at the start, sorry). The unmodified category_row.php runs fine so it is provoked indirectly by the MultiSite mod:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * index category_row.php
     * Prepares the content for displaying a category's sub-category listing in grid format.  
     * Once the data is prepared, it calls the standard tpl_list_box_content template for display.
     * @package page
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: category_row.php 4084 2006-08-06 23:59:36Z drbyte $
     */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
      die(
    'Illegal Access');
    }
    $title '';
    $num_categories $categories->RecordCount();

$row 0;
    $col 0;
    $list_box_contents '';
    if (
    $num_categories 0) {
      if (
    $num_categories MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW || MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW == 0) {

$col_width floor(100/$num_categories);
      } else {

$col_width floor(100/MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW);
      }

while (!
    $categories->EOF) {
        if (!
    $categories->fields['categories_image']) !$categories->fields['categories_image'] = 'pixel_trans.gif';

$cPath_new zen_get_path($categories->fields['categories_id']);

// strip out 0_ from top level cats
    // bof multi site module

$cPath_new str_replace('='.CATEGORIES_ROOT.'_''='$cPath_new);
    // eof multi site module
        //    $categories->fields['products_name'] = zen_get_products_name($categories->fields['products_id']);

$list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="categoryListBoxContents"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"',

'text' => '<a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT$cPath_new) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $categories->fields['categories_image'], $categories->fields['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTHSUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br />' $categories->fields['categories_name'] . '</a>');

$col ++;
        if (
    $col > (MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW -1)) {

$col 0;

$row ++;
        }

$categories->MoveNext();
      }
    }
    ?>
    I got round that problem by replacing:
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents ''
    with:
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents = array(); 
    Now the categories are showing up and no error is logged, although the formatting of the category rows is not quite as it appears in the nmodified responsive_classic template. However, when I click on a category containing products, the message is displayed "There are no products to list in this category." Also, one category contains only one product and clicking on that category usually goes directly to the product info. In this case, however, no info is shown and no error is logged.
    There are still no error logs so I think I need to look through the code and see if I can find other PHP 7.2 "gotchas". Starting with product_listing.php.

I'll report back what I find. Thank you for your help.