Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Credit Card Payment Problem - Help Needed Please

Good Afternoon All.

I have a bit of a problem. I though I had the payments set up so that customers can pay by paypal, postal order or uk cheque. I have had a customer just purchase something with her credit card I do not even possess a credit card, so dont know where the payments have gone to.

I have emailed her and apologised and asked if she can cancel the cc payment and I would give her the product for free for the inconvienience, but have not heard back from her as yet.

My problem is that I went into the payment module part, and changed the Enable Credit Card Module to False, thnking that must have been the problem, but I placed a dummy order afterwards, and when it came to the payment bit, it still had the cc option ..please how do I remove the cc payment option.

Also, when a customer signs up with me, I get 2 confirmations, and also get 2 when they have placed an order. Does anyone have an idea of what I have done wrong.

Thanks in advance

Nikki
    xxxx

Also,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Payment Problem - Help Needed Please

Check your Payment Modules and ensure that only the Payment Modules you are using are installed ...

Click on each one, and you should see the Install button if a Payment Module is not installed ...

If you see the Remove button on a Payment Module and you are not using it ... click it ... and Remove it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh,

Thanks so much for that, I had only set the cc module to false and hadnt removed it. I have now removed the module for cc completley, but when I log in and do a dummy run, when I get to the payment page, its still there

I even rebooted the pc in case that was the problem, but the option is still there to pay by cc.

Any other ideas what it could be, I just dont want anyone else to use that method of payment, as Ive no idea where the money went when she paid by her cc. Would it have been refused do you think?

Kind Regards
    Nikki

Plugin Contributions

Yipeee, I found it

Id not removed the Enable Authorize.net Module ...derrr brain, now Ive removed it, I have the options I need. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Ajeh

By the way, do you know why i keep recieving 2 orders and alerts when a customer signs up and buys something. Sorry, Im taking liberties now..lolll

Kind Regards
    Nikki
    xx

Plugin Contributions

Not so clever now though am I. I decided to remove the cash on delivery as well, and now I get this message when clicking on checkout, an I have re installed it to with the same message.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have had the most awful day today, and it just keeps getting worse

Any ideas whats happened?

Kind Regards
    Nikki
    xxx

Plugin Contributions

For some reason, the error doesnt happen on internet explorer until you get to the final confirm bit, but does happen on firefox soon as you click on continue checkout.. ohhh blimey, whats happening there then..

Nikki
    xxx

P.S Order status in cod is set to pending, that shouldnt cause it should it?

Plugin Contributions

It has the error message when I try to log in now too.

Plugin Contributions

What payment modules are installed right now?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I have got cash on delivery, check/money order and paypal installed now.

Thanks Ajeh, the only thing I did, was to remover the cc ones, and then decided to remove the cod one, and thats when it went odd, and wouldnt go to the checkout. So I have reinstalled the cod, but I still keep getting the error page.

Thansk Ajeh
    Kind Regards
    Nikki
    xxxx

Plugin Contributions

Could you PM me your Admin URL and login ...

This is not making a lot of sense and maybe I can see what is wrong if I look under the hood a bit ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast