Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal error on admin page

Hi everyone I have installed Zencart on a ISS server with PHP 5.2.1 and I have the following problem. I cannot log in as administrator. I receive the followin messages before even get to the password confirmation (When installed on xampp I got there and after putting the password I received a blank page which changes if I put something instead of index.php like customers.php). Anyway the message I receive is

Warning: include(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\home\Default\domain_name\htdocs\eshop\zen\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 127

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.\;c:;\php;\includes') in D:\home\Default\domain_name\htdocs\eshop\zen\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 127

Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in D:\home\Default\domain_name\htdocs\eshop\zen\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 128

Warning: require(DIR_FS_CATALOGincludes/autoload_func.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\home\Default\domain_name\htdocs\eshop\zen\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 147

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOGincludes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.\;c:;\php;\includes') in D:\home\Default\domain_name\htdocs\eshop\zen\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 147

What is going on? I have tried changing application_top from:

DIR_FS_CATALOGincludes/autoload_func.php to DIR_FS_CATALOG/includes/autoload_func.php

but nothing changed!
    Please any help would be much appreciated...
    thanks in advance
    idipous

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal error on admin page

its looks like there are missing files ?
    Negative feelings were burned by the progressive increase of Euphoria

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal error on admin page

yes the configure.php is empty in the admin includes. 0 bytes. But I unistalled the zen cart and tried to reeinstall it. Now I get an error when I try to install saying that the it cannot write the include/configure.php.

The thing is that I have a dedicated server at my disposal and I am pretty sure that the permissions are correct. I cannot understand what is going wrong. I have even tryied to install it in a different domain and still nothing. I get the same error. This did not happen the first time.

I have PHP 5.2.1 and mysql 4.

Any ideas?
    idipous