All

I have two problems that I cannot find the solution to and I am hoping that somebody can help.

Sub category images

I sell wedding invitations online and need to categorise them in a variety of different ways (i.e. some people look by colour, some by theme, some by price etc) so that people can find the relevant designs easily on a store that stocks over 400 (soon).

I have setup one such categorisation and uploaded all the products by EasyPopulate. However I had to add all the subcategory images by hand. To avoid doing all of this work again when I come to create lots more categories and subcategories containing linked products is there someway of setting up a file that will update these automatically? Can this be done using some SQL instructions for example that I could generate in a text file and then just run via admin?

Attributes are "out of order"

On lots of my products the "number of units" to purchase is setup as an attribute because the unit price is not fixed (i.e. 20 invitations might cost £20 but 40 invitations costs less than £40). The drop down box is ordered alphanumerically so I am having some problems because "100 invitations" is coming before "20" invitations etc which looks messy and confusing. Again is there a way of setting the order of these items across all products? I do not want to have to edit each product individually to do this but so far I cannot see any other way.

All help appreciated!

Thanks

Gary