Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Having multiple issues....

This is my first attempt at ZC and so far I'm very impressed. I've just used another thread here to get the cart functioning in my own template...working great now however the cart customization is hard to get used to. The link to follow along with me is: http://www.sportsboardscentral.com/s...php?main_page=

From the top:

I'm looking to remove the yellow header containing these links
    EZ Pages :: Privacy Notice :: Shared :: Zen Cart

If you highlight the white are below this header (above Main Page Sample Text which I do know how to change) I have changed the message there but can't change the text color.

I will stop there for now and bring up more issues after these are resolved (for my own sanity).

I am attaching an image of my ultimate goal for the look. If it is possible for anything close to this (or if not) I could really use the help. Thanks again to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Having multiple issues....

Yellow bar and listings:
    Admin > config > ez pages > EZ-Pages Display Status - HeaderBar > set to "0"

Your css for drop menu is overriding this: below is changed to black and you have white
    Code:
    #content h1 {
    	font: 20px Haettenschweiler;
    	text-align:center;
    	color: #000000;
    }
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Thank You Kobra....all is well now. This brings me to my next issue. Based on the attached image is it possible to create a shopping experience similar to that in the pic. Sorry for the low res...file size limitation.

Can I have each cart item in a single single row with the item info and "Add to Cart" as shown...as well as separating these items by blank space or just a black spacer. I don't know where to begin.

The next issue would be the cart summary as shown in the pic below my drop down menu's and the search engine in the upper right.

I can't stress enough how helpful this entire ZC community is...can I support ZC in any way...I'd be happy to contribute where needed.

sorry...just noticed the "donate" section...disregard my last comment in my previous post

Plugin Contributions

I thought that I answered this earlier but must have not posted it correctly??

for the bar and listing spacing add this to your stylesheet and adjust to suit:
    Code:
    .productListing-data {
    padding: 5em 0em 5em 0em;
    border-bottom: 3px solid #000000;
    }
    The alignment will require a file edit to rearrange the fileds
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

I did something a little different before the previous response. That is

code:

.productListing-odd td, .productListing-even td {
    vertical-align: top;
    padding: 0.5em;
    margin-bottom: 1em;
    border-top: 5px solid #000000;
    }

It doesn't display the break after the last item but I can live with that.

I've also managed to get the cart summary and search engine working since my last post. I apologize if this is not an appropriate or specific thread but it's one of my first on here and I've since been more specific.

I am still having an issue with the cart summary. My code for this is as follows

<div id="cartDisplay">
    <div id="navColumnOneWrapper" style="width: 150px">
    <div class="leftBoxContainer" id="cartsummary">
    <h3 class="leftBoxHeading" id="cartsummaryHeading">YOUR CART :</h3>
    Items: 0<br />Amount: $0.00</div>
    </div>
    </div>

My question is how do I pull the information from the actual cart and display it in this summary ( info to be displayed in red). Thanks Kobra

Plugin Contributions

For your listed code...what file is this in??
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Kobra...sorry I had another project to handle for a day...For the first part of the code, This CSS I dropped in my dropMenu.css file which is the css file for my template. The second part of my code (which my question involves) is displayed right in my template which is called cart_template.html and can be accessed by viewing the page source from this link:

http://www.sportsboardscentral.com/s...php?main_page=

sorry again it took me awhile to get back...the above link has been a good size project and I gotta squeeze in what I can or else bills don't get paid.

Plugin Contributions

Start at looking in the admin > tools > layout box controller > & find shopping cart side box.

Go to includes/modules/sideboxes/shopping_cart.php and see the code...

You might get what you want just by enabling this sidebox that only displays after one adds items to their cart - you could edit code to display all the time even when cart is empty
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

My sideboxes have been removed completely so I set the cart summary up for the top of the cart. It inserted this code:
    <form name="cart_quantity" action="http://www.sportsboardscentral.com/store/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&amp;action=update_product" method="post"><div id="cartInstructionsDisplay" class="content">You may want to add some instructions for using the shopping cart here. (defined in includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php)</div>

<div class="cartTotalsDisplay important">Total Items: 1&nbsp;&nbsp;Weight: 0lbs&nbsp;&nbsp;Amount: $9.95</div>
    <br class="clearBoth"> Can I use this code to put it in my existing cart summary as shown above??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast