Plugin Contributions

Default Problems with nochex/email

Hey Guys, forgive me if this is posted in the wrong forum section.

A client of mine who has been using zencart for quite a while now has passed an issue over to myself (being the systems administrator).

He's using the nochex apc module within the zencart. The problem he's having is that it's not generating an email to his address when someone has successfully purchased an item. In test mode this appears to be working correctly.

I just wondered if anyone has experienced this before or may know what setting i should be checking? Could this be a variable not sent back by nochex?

Emails generated elsewhere seem to get sent out fine using the php mail settings in the email options.

Any help here would be appreciated!

Regards
    J Duggan

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problems with nochex/email

Quote Originally Posted by jduggan View Post
    it's not generating an email to his address when someone has successfully purchased an item.
    In test mode this appears to be working correctly.
    Emails generated elsewhere seem to get sent out fine using the php mail settings in the email options.
    You said it's not sending emails when *not* in test mode, but works fine *in* test mode?

Are the transactions "successful" on the nochex end? ie: is money collected? or is an error returned? What is the status according to nochex?

What *does* happen on his site when the payment completes? What page does it take the customer to? What does it say on that page?
    Is the order stored in Zen Cart, and viewable from customer's My Account area and the Zen Cart admin area? What are the order-comments, if any? (sometimes CC feedback info is stored there in the admin).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.