Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error 1064 and other

This error message comes on my front page with nothing else on it. It pretty much shuts my store down if I enable Google Checkout now.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What is your PHP setting for Magic Quotes ? (ie: Admin->Tools->Server Info-> search the screen for "magic_quotes_runtime" ... on or off ?)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kenaniah View Post
    DrByte,

I have loaded the lastest Google Checkout and this error has occurred.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCT' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20070517 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCT' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20070518 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    You mentioned that these would be deleted variables would be missing from my configuration table ... however, I have looked at the table and all 3 are there and defined.

EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD = products_name
    EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT = desc
    MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS = 10

An error like this happened when I tried to have 2 of the optional shipping insurance modules running at the same time. I uninstalled one and it worked okay and have never done anything with it since.

Any Suggestions? I cannot get my google checkout to work now.
    You should disable freeshipper and freeshipping first. Then start to change your sort order from 0 to whatever shipping modules you have. This error is caused by a shipping module error or conflict. It took me a week to find the conflict. Also make sure that your payment modules sort order is all 0. That should fix your issue.

Plugin Contributions

I am checking now, just a moment .....

Plugin Contributions

Here it is:

magic_quotes_gpc On On
    magic_quotes_runtime Off Off
    magic_quotes_sybase Off Off
    max_execution_time 60 30

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Thank you so much for finding this for me DrByte. I greatly appreciate it. This appears to have fixed my problem :) Maybe I can go back and work on the extra additional items on checkout that I stopped working on because of this problem. My sort orders were all okay. I have many shipping options and other order_total options.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [Done v1.3.8] Database cache bug and fix

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    To clarify ... the proper correction is to run this SQL query ... either via Admin->Tools->SQL Patch, or via phpMyAdmin:

Code:
    # change cache tracking size
    TRUNCATE TABLE db_cache;
    ALTER TABLE db_cache CHANGE cache_data cache_data mediumblob;
    I have done the above and has gone back to my configure.php and set the following commands:
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', ''); // use 'db' for best support, or '' for file-based storage

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.
    // For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file
    // If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache
    // or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder
    // ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash
    define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'file');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home2/cristalt/public_html/mall/cache');

but with no avail. I still getting this error on a contineous basis. It works if a client order once, but lapse when a client order for the second time.

I used the code above but it does not solved my issue.
    Please check my website at www.cristaltech.co.za use the username [email protected] with password test to test the payment gateways.
    I have added money to the credit store so the billing will reflect zero. Click on store credit and choose the lowest option.
    The problem occurs with all the products and services, if it has free shipping or not.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [Done v1.3.8] Database cache bug and fix

1. What EXACT error are you experiencing? Please post the EXACT error message. A screenshot would be helpful too.

2. I went to your site and tried a test transaction, and could not encounter any error messages at all.

3. Your site is running a mall in frames. You may be running into session problems due to multiple instances of things happening all at once.

4. You didn't post asking for critiquing or reviews, but ... I'll just mention that in IE6 on a 1024x768 monitor your site is very hard to use and ... well ... isn't very pleasing to the eye ... well, mine anyway. But, again, this isn't the forum for discussing site appearances.

Plugin Contributions

I have change the cache in both config files and I resolved the issue. I have emptied the cache folder im myphp zen_db_cache.

I think that I got a problem on the database when the config is set to db. I have loaded the code to mysql without success. I will keep a close eye on the db.

I have set it back to db on both config files.

Do you have suggesstions ???

The site is desined for windows XP and vista users with IE7 only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast