Plugin Contributions

Default Help Needed with Orders

I have set up Paypal IPN on my store (because I tired with the Express and kept getting an error message (An error occurred when we tried to contact the payment processor. Please try again, select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (81108).

Anyway I got my friend to test the paypal IPN way and I received a IPN direct from Paypal but because it doesnt list detailed product details I havent a clue what she has bought from me! I didnt receive an email from my shop to confirm her purchase and nothing has been logged and tracked even though I have the Debug Mode enabled.

I also tested the shop by purchasing an item and clicked that I wished to pay via cheque, this IS being logged on the site but again I am not receiving emails.

I have turned off my spam filter and re tested and still nothing can anyone help because I am tearing my hair out here

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Needed with Orders

Do you have the IPN return address in your PayPal account configured? See your /docs/ directory for complete instructions for setting up the PayPal module.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Where would I find that?

Plugin Contributions

Yes sorry I have copied it and pasted it into paypal

Plugin Contributions

Hiya

I have managed to fix my Paypal IPN problem. I had additional postage and packaging set up in Paypal and so it wasnt going through. Just tested it again and now I am receiving Paypal IPN in my admin control.

However I am still not receiving emails to my designated email address to inform me when people are purchasing from my store.....can anyone help?