Plugin Contributions

Default Products do not Display

Unfortunately I have not been able to find a thread on this. Currently I have not been able to view the products that I have created and I have no idea why they will not show. If anyone has a clue as to why this is please let me know. You can view what I am writing about at http://livebylife.ueuo.com/Catalog/

The website above is on a free hosting server, I am using this as a testing server. I do have another one at http://livebylife.com/Catalog/
    Only I am still having trouble getting the host company to let loose on some of their server permission so I have not even been able to add products to this yet.

Main problem right now is that I cannot view the products that are obvisouly there. Just not able to see more information regaridng these.

Again any help is greatly appreciated.
    Live by the Life you were given and experience the world before you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products do not Display

Have you included a value in the stock field when setting these up?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I have included the in stock as true for the value and I have even stired adding a value of 999 for quantity in stock, still nothing shows when you click on the item.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have some java script running?

The page is not completing and dies on:
    Code:
    http://www.ueuo.com/category3/p.js
    I would have you switch to Classic template to test if this is a template issue, but you are not using the template and override system and have not made a custom template so you are using the Classic Template ... this will get wiped out on the next upgrade btw ...

It might be worth your while to stop and get this straightened out first before continuing on with your site ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for your reply. This is pretty wierd for though I have been trying to do very little to my website so it was easy for me to just reload the templates to the defualts and yet I still have the same problem.

The reason I just change the classic temp was becuase when I did the overide system the program did not read my stylesheets even though I followed the tutorials step by step many a times. I have had this problem for about a week and a half now since I started with Zen Cart. I just thought that since there are som many intelligent people behind this forum I could get the help I need. So far I am so pleased that people are so willing to help and I thank you.

So any more thoughts I am open to them. If you are thinking you would like to look into the admin part or anything else where you might need a password to get into please just send me an email and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you again
    M. Stanley
    Live by Life Vacations