Thread: Supertracker

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Supertracker

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    I recommended comparing files as it appeared that you did not know you could do that for sql files (otherwise you probably would have done that and not posted your question). sql patch files are just text files. Obtain a good compare tool and learn the basics in using it. If running Windows try WinMerge or Beyond & Compare. Just some hints to help you become a little more self-sufficient in Zen Cart shopowner basics.
    Thanks! I got WinMerge. Neat program, thanks for recommending it. I did as you suggested (now after the fact) so that I can become familiar with the technique. I feel like I just made a major leap forward!

I need to visit my potters support website and ask them why my cookie jar broke when I dropped it and how to glue it back together it. Hope they understand my primary vocation is eating cookies, not fixing cookie jars.
    I can help you with that!! First, let me ask you if your jar is vitreous Porcelain, Stoneware, or low-fire ceramic? What cone was the clay body fired at? How long did it soak?

Ha!!

Thanks again. Really!!

Kevin

Plugin Contributions

So I have SuperTracker installed, and every report works just fine, EXCEPT for the last ten visitors report.

For some reason I can't seem to fathom, it is taking up to 45 seconds for the last ten visitors to load. Everything other report works just fine, and I've having no other issues with anything else on the site.

Any ideas?

Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by StoryBook View Post
    So I have SuperTracker installed, and every report works just fine, EXCEPT for the last ten visitors report.

For some reason I can't seem to fathom, it is taking up to 45 seconds for the last ten visitors to load. Everything other report works just fine, and I've having no other issues with anything else on the site.
    Possibly resolving each customers IP to a host name is contributing to your delay. The resolution occurs at time the report is rendered (such info is not saved to the database)

To test if this may be contributing to your delay comment out the Supertracker code which resolves the IP (to disable the lookup function).

I don't observe this delay on the shops where I have installed Supertracker.

For the wishlist: Add additional switches to Supertracker admin UI config to enable/disable Supertracker features (eg disable host lookup).

Woody

Plugin Contributions

I chased this thing around for two days. Checked every log, looked at everything I had changed or added, ran tests against showmyip, optimized the database, but nothing indicated any problem.

We run SuperTracker on our OSC site, and it works just fine, even during the period that the ZenCart version was having problems.

But this morning, the issue cleared up on it's own. I didn't do anything else that might have fixed it, other than getting a good night's sleep. I have to assume that the issue was on my host's end? Except that my data is stored at the same place as our OSC store.

I dunno...but all's fine now.

Thanks Woody, for responding, and I agree with the "wishlist". It could help problem solving to be able to easily isolate external requests.

Thanks again,
    SB

application error Re: Supertracker

Quote Originally Posted by godspeed27 View Post
    I am updating my cart for 1.3.0.2 to 1.3.7. I am trying to add this in. It seems to work but when I go to the Configuration>Super Tracker

I just get a blank page. There are no settings. I have run the uninstall sql and the install sql from both the cart admin and myphpadmin. Still the same thing. I also have usertracking install, but this seems to be way better. I am almost sure its a sql problem here.

Any help would be great.

P.S. Andrew, I sent you a pm about other stuff. Thanks for porting this over!
    I am having a similar problem, expect, I'm not seeing the supertracker stuff in the reports menu? Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cjcrafts View Post
    I am having a similar problem, expect, I'm not seeing the supertracker stuff in the reports menu? Any ideas?
    Are you stating when you go to Reports > Supertracker, the resulting page is blank?

Or are you saying when you select the Reports menu, Supertracker does not appear on the Tools dropdown menu?

Or are you saying something else?

But you are observing Configuration > Super Tracker
    just fine and can manage the functions on that admin page ok?

Woody

Are you stating when you go to Reports > Supertracker, the resulting page is blank?

Or are you saying when you select the Reports menu, Supertracker does not appear on the Tools dropdown menu?

Or are you saying something else?

But you are observing Configuration > Super Tracker
    just fine and can manage the functions on that admin page ok?

Woody
    It's all good now.. It was a screwed up database. Thanks for your swift response.

Plugin Contributions

Default Supertracker installed but not working

Hi,

I installed SuperTracker successfully on ZC 1.3.7.1 (fresh installation). I can manage SuperTracker under Configuartion -> SuperTracker. I can also open the report page at Reports -> SuperTracker.

However, the report always say: "Database Info: the Supertracker database currently holds 0 rows (oldest record : )"

It should have at least some info because I've installed it for a few days. My cart has visitors when checking with AWStats. I also disabled the function to exclude myself and bots. Thus, at least, I should see some records of me browsing around. However, nothing was recorded.

Please help me. Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Kenny

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Supertracker installed but not working

kennymxp
    Welcome to Zen Cart forums
    Can we see your cart?
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php
    ---------------
    advanced.programmer at gmail dot com
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

I clicked on the link
    "http://zen-cart.spb.ru/freedownload.php?file=zc-contribution/supertracker.zip"
    and I am redirected to the zen cart with error message at the top

File "zc-contribution/supertracker.zip" not found in download directory...
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php
    ---------------
    advanced.programmer at gmail dot com
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast