Plugin Contributions

Default Error when processing order

I am a new user to this cart. So far so good. However, I am trying to process and test an order but I am getting an error.

http://www.patioseatinggroups.com/store/

Background Info: The site is only going to use Paypal payments. The module for CC is disabled. I have that all setup but get an error going to Step #2 in the checkout.

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119
    This comes up if I do the continue checkout or click right on the process with Paypal button.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error when processing order

Some of the core template files are missing. I'd recommend re-uploading all the templates folder under your includes folder.

In the mean time, since the error shows template_default, you should consider to use the overrides template in the future since each upgrades affects all core files. For more information on how to use the overrides, you can always read the wiki documentation as many other documentation on the forum. :tup

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error when processing order

Thanks that was it. Unknown how the file transfer failed when I uploaded it last night, but oh well. thanks.