Thread: paypal troubles

Plugin Contributions

Default paypal troubles

i am always having pay problems i get this Warning: main(/home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rvanhout/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rvanhout/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rvanhout/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php on line 63

Warning: main(includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php on line 63

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ipn_main_handler.php on line 63
    and last time my brother fix the paypal with somepatches

I get the following error after selecting an item, going to paypal and clicking "Review Payment" button.

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 38

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php:38) in /home/rvanhout/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Any help would be very nice.

Thank you

TWG and he got this

Apologies -- that was a bug in the initial 1.3.7 code-release. The patch to fix that is in this thread: (you only need to apply the most recent edition of the patch, but will need to remove and re-install the PP module for it to take effect)
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56216

i am a ok with computers but i don't know how to fix these patches soo my paypal works can somone help me please

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: paypal troubles

You have somehow copied the /ipn_main_handler.php file into the /includes/modules/payment folder.

You need to delete that file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

1. Instructions on installing the patch:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...905#post365905

2. Take a careful look at the folders contained in the zip file. There are 11 files, and each of them belongs in a specific folder.
    Remember that some of the files have the same "name", but are for different folders.

You need to keep the entire structure intact. If you're not sure whether your FTP program can handle the folder structure, then upload each file one at a time into the prescribed folder.

In EACH case, you should actually be replacing another file ALREADY on your site with the updated version of the file from the patch. If there's no file already there by the name of the file you're uploading, then you're putting it in the wrong place.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok i downloaded all of them.... but my internet won't let me open them.... and how do i use ftp to upload them i don't understand...... is there soomone more qualified to do this.... maybe????