Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default eProcessing Processed Card but no Record of Order and No Email

Sorry I am new this set up.

I have eProcessing set up and the card processed but I have no record of what was ordered, no order no or email from the cart. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for your assistance.

I have version 1.5.0 installed.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Incense Sticks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eProcessing Processed Card but no Record of Order and No Email

That means the customer didn't successfully return to your store after doing offsite payment.

Did you do a test transaction yourself before going live, to make sure that your store actually works with eProcessing?

Which specific payment module are you using with eProcessing? There are many. It's difficult to help without details. Please also answer all the questions in the Posting Tips window that appears when you click Reply below.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

No fresh install
    Upload from FTP never use one click installs.
    PHP Version: 5.3.2 - Database: MySQL 5.0.96-community
    I tested it long ago(This was installed quite a long time ago just now getting it going as a setting in eProcessing was denying orders got that fixed tonight) I swore it was working before though.
    No real customization just minor tweaks nothing that would affect anything.
    Hosting is HostDime
    Yes I searched and didn't find what I needed.

I thought eProcessing was the payment module but I have authorize.net I think that is what your asking.
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by D4rKNeSs View Post
    1.5.1 fresh install
    <snip>
    I tested it long ago(This was installed quite a long time ago just now getting it going as a setting in eProcessing was denying orders got that fixed tonight) I swore it was working before though.
    Although probably not relevant to your problem, but V1.5.1 was only released about 5 months ago, which means it couldn't/wouldn't have been all *that* long ago when you tested it. Either that, or you wasn't using V1.5.1 when you tested, which makes a mockery out of the 'fresh install' comment.

Have you checked your log files for any clues?

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Sorry that was a typo it was 1.5.0 so no MOCKERY it was a fresh install of 1.5.0~

in the error_log file? If yes I see nothing that tells me anything.
    Last edited by D4rKNeSs; 6 Mar 2013 at 06:22 AM.
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

Sorry that was a typo it was 1.5.0 so no MOCKERY it was a fresh install of 1.5.0~
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to find fault with your comments, but quite often these seemingly minor points can have a big effect as to how to approach any given problem.

For example, it is theoretically possible that the problem you describe is something known about in V1.5.0 but fixed in V1.5.1, in which case our advice would be for you to simply upgrade.

in the error_log file? If yes I see nothing that tells me anything.
    Does this means that there *are* error log files, but they contain nothing that is meaningful to *you*, or does it mean they don't contain anything useful/relevant at all?

Also, it may be helpful if you could provide a link to the store with the problem. I've already looked at the incense stick site (as per your signature line) but this site only seems to offer PayPal, and not the authorize.net that you are reporting you are having a problem with.

You stated in your 1st post "I must be doing something wrong". That's fine, we can still try to help, but without more information we have no way of knowing what it was you did, or whether it was wrong or not. You may not be able to solve the puzzle yourself, but the more pieces of the puzzle that you provide us with, the better chance we have of putting it all together to help you find the solution.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

All I can say about the error_log is there is something in there. Not sure what it means tbh.

Yes it is NOT the incense shop. I would just soon not post the shop url here if all possible I can send it in a pm.

Maybe this where I am messed up as do I need the authorizenet and eprocessing module both set up? As I just have the eprocessing one done and nothing for authorizenet. So yes I am sure I am doing something wrong I was under the impression all I needed to do was set up the eprocessing module I was already on the phone with them earlier. All the merchant and eprocessing support is closed so I thought maybe I could work it out through here but that might not be the case?

There is two things causing me problems I believe the length of time since I got the merchant acct and payment processor as I was just processing with the online terminal and the fact I been working on this for hours trying to get it to go.
    Incense Sticks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Having never used eProcessing myself, I can't speak first-hand.

But I have read numerous forum posts from people who claim varying degrees of success by hacking changes into the Zen Cart authnet module after configuring their eProcessing account to operate in authnet emulation mode.
    Those who use AIM always have better customer experience than those who use SIM. It's just how it is. But AIM requires SSL ... and, while SSL is a GOOD idea for EVERY shop, some shops don't want to fork out the couple dollars to put it on their site and thus degrade themselves to using SIM.
    And, when using SIM, they must reconfigure their eProcessing account not only to use SIM emulation but to ALSO not pass back the mile-long extra "GET" parameters on the return URL. If those long parameters aren't turned off then orders won't complete because it triggers spam-like filters.

I've also heard of some people using an eProcessing module from the plugins area. I've never used it and have no idea how reliable it is nor which versions it's compatible with. I just know it exists.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I do have SSL btw.

So not sure where this leaves me now but I am still trying to work it through. So your saying I do need to set up the Authorizenet SIM module then?
    Last edited by D4rKNeSs; 6 Mar 2013 at 07:41 AM.
    Incense Sticks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

In Admin->Modules->Payment, which modules do you have listed there? Which ones are enabled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast