Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Has anyone gotten 2checkout & v1.3.8 working?

Repeat, HAS ANYONE GOTTEN 2CHECKOUT & V1.3.8 WORKING? After long and hard consideration I really want to use 2checkout, but before I spend $50 on a new account I just want to be sure this is possible?! I notice a lot of people having problems in the forum, the current version of the contribution says compatible with 1.3.7, but what about 1.3.8? I really need to know if this is possible without a huge headache, I have spent so much time developing my Zen Cart, I would HATE to have to switch carts at this late hour and start all over!!! I can see 2checkout is not very popular here (have no idea why, they even accapt PayPal now) as most of the posts have few or no replies, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just anyone say they have it working or not, a little insight!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2checkout orders are not making it to admin.

About the 2checkout.com i already created, but give me following instruction, and i don't know how to use it. find below:

This module has been designed to work with the latest 2checkout procedure. With this in mind, it is designed to inform 2checkout of the products you are selling. This is over-rideable in the admin for the module. In order for this to work, and the products to be displayed on the 2checkout pages, you must download a copy of your products table to a CSV file, and then uplaod it to the 2Chrckout admin page. I recommend using EasyPopulate for this, although you will need to alter the [FONT="Arial Black"]CSV[/FONT] file you get when you perform a standard export.

This module currently uses the Authorize.Net protocol for sending information to the 2CO server. The 2CO protocal is available, but untested within the module. The parameters required are commented out within the scripting.

Currently 2CO supports both its own protocol and the Authorize.Net protocol, however, the two cannot be mixed.

When you use this script, you will notice that one completing the transaction, our uses are sent from 2CO to a page that redirects them to the Zen Cart. This page is the process_2checkout page. It is necessary as 2CO will not return customers to a page with an active divert in the header.

{What is the CSV file how we can install it}

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linking my cart to 2checkout

Hi, I do not know if I hit the topic but is related to 2CO.

Hay can set up thet 2CO modul DON'T imputed costs of transport in total cost of the product, only to deal with the price of a product is selected such form of payment?

I have a product that can be charged COD and 2CO
    The COD is included transportation costs
    For 2CO do not include transportation costs

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2Checkout Direct Return Update

Hi, I not god with programing PHP, can you please tell step-by-step proces hay to set up Direct Return feature?

I contact 2CO, to tell mi hay to solve the problem when one information have in shop of my costumer end other information of owner cart when pay on 2CO. Hay to wind which purchase is related to the purchase by order in the store?

2CO reply is:
    ''To collect data regarding your sales, we would recommend utilizing the Direct Return feature.
    Direct Return will ensure that the customer and sales parameters are directed to a specific URL (known as your "Approved URL") after the order is complete.
    If you were to point your Approved URL to a script, the script would then collect the order data for your organizational purposes.
    As we unfortunately are unable to provide coding or scripting assistance, we must suggest contacting a web developer if you require assistance with creating your script.''

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Has anyone gotten 2checkout & v1.3.8 working?

The module is working with no problems. BE AWARE THE INSTRUCTIONS AREN'T CLEAR ON SETUP! Here is info I've received that fixes a problem I had.

Hi guys!

I've been having the problem of orders not showing in my cart but processed on 2CheckOut.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION!

When you log into your 2CheckOut account, go to Account and Site Management. Once you are there, further down the page, your return method should be "Given links back to my website".

ANY OTHER METHOD DOES NOT WORK! This is direct communications with 2CheckOut. The module is not setup to work any other way to ensure the order is processed in your cart.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2checkout does not redirect me?

Quote Originally Posted by mariuskem View Post
    I just installed 2checkout module and for some reason once the order is completed the 2checkout does not redirect me or I can't find any link that could return me to the store. Is this because I checked out in the DEMO mode? Maybe only in live mode this work. Then, How can I test it?
    Thanks

i got an email saying my account was approved i am now able to pay and receive, so i decided to do a test purchase turning "demo parameter off but now
    my direct return url is not working, and i cannot see the order in "my account" at my site , though i do get a sale notification from 2 checkout but nothing from my site which was working great when demo parameter was "on"
    can you please help me fix this?
    Thank You

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123