Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Drop Shipping Purchase Order Module

I know that this old module is no longer being developed, but I need it for Zen Cart 1.3.7. Has anyone got it working for the latest release?

Apparently, there are some files that have been removed in the most recent releases that are still included in the file confirm_track_sub.php:
    require('../includes/classes/email.php');
    require('../includes/classes/mime.php');

These files are no longer in Zen Cart. Does anyone know how to make this work with 1.3.7? Please help - this is causing problems so that I cannot offer my suppliers to click a link in the email in order to enter the tracking information themselves. This will require me to take an extra step to get the tracking info from them and add it myself.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Drop Shipping Purchase Order Module

email.php and mime.php were core Zen Cart files, certainly up to 1.2.7 If the mod requires them, simply copy them into the classes folder.

Plugin Contributions

These files were deleted in 1.3.x so I do not have them - were they replaced by other specific files that I can substitute. If not, and I grab them from an old version, wouldn't that mess something up in my current setup?

Plugin Contributions

I just tested this out and it still doesn't work. No matter what I do I get errors or "Illegal Access"...I wonder if anyone got this working for 1.3.x..........

Plugin Contributions

Are your permissions set correctly? Illegal access may indicate a problem there.

Can you PM me the mod you are working with (zipped). I'll take a look.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

I sent you a link in a PM. I don't know which permissions to set. Also, I mentioned that I am using Super Orders 2.0 as well so I don't know if that might be an issue too.

Plugin Contributions

The mod works fine with version 1.3.X with some small edits. Those files you are worried about can probably be commented out, as I suspect they are no longer required. if not, simply download a copy of Zen Cart 1.2.7, extract those two files, and put them in the right place.

However, you are attempting to use Ty Package tracker, as the area in which you are having problems is in the Po Modules integration with the tracker. Between the ZC 1.2.X and 1.3.X versions of the tracker, several file names changed, so that is hardly surprising, but it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

Plugin Contributions

Try this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Hey Chuckl - this worked (thanks!) except I get the following above the tracking info:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/think28/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

??

Plugin Contributions

Then I logged out of admin and got this:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/think28/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/think28/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

So I wonder if I need to change session settings or something. I obviously can't create admin profiles for each supplier...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast