Plugin Contributions

bug How do I add text to a new page, change page status?

Hi, I've created a new info page and link to it. Where do I change the page status of this new page to 1 so I can add the text or html_includes to it? It is not listed in the configure page Define Page Status. The header is there and the back button, but the division for the text content is not showing? I'm new at this please help. thanks METOOTECH

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I add text to a new page, change page status?

maybe you want the ezpages - look in tools click on ezpages. put your txt and stuff on an ezpage... visit my website and look at the top right sidebox, entitled "important links" those were all made with ezpages.
    Grasshopper, GOT BOOK? - I don't, and I am constantly in here begging for help and Donating to Zen Cart in feeble attempts to bribe the developers for help. Get your copy today and avoid my fate!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I add text to a new page, change page status?

maybe you want the ezpages - look in tools click on ezpages. put your txt and stuff on an ezpage... visit my website and look at the top right sidebox, entitled "important links" those were all made with ezpages... there is an option to use an html editor so that its wysiwyg, and you can define wether you want the links to those pages to show up in a sidebox, in the header area, foother area, or table of contents. You select these for each page you create. so if you want a page that is only accessable by link from a single other page, you set it not to show up in header, footer, or sidebox. after you set it to show up in one of those one time so as to determine the adress to that page. (you would click the link and note the address in the adress bar, then go back and tell it not to show up there again). go look at the faq on ezpages for more info: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?category=17

***sorry, it took longer than 7 minutes to type the rest of that so i couldn't edit my post, i just pasted what i wrote here***
    Grasshopper, GOT BOOK? - I don't, and I am constantly in here begging for help and Donating to Zen Cart in feeble attempts to bribe the developers for help. Get your copy today and avoid my fate!