Plugin Contributions

Default Gigantic button imgs and form elements!

Why on earth would some (but not all) of my button images become gigantic? Along with checkboxes and radio buttons that are now miles wide?

Note, if you will, the 8-mile-wide "quantity box" to the left of the 11-story "update" button, followed by the 9-mile wide "checkbox". Equally bewildering is the fact that the "go to checkout", "add to cart" and the little trash can button are all fine. But the "envelope" image on "tell a friend", though not pictured here, is about 12 miles wide.

All I did was move to another server and the only thing different is there is now an SSL certificate on the server, but I can't figure how that could have anything to do with it.

I've tried messing with floats and textarea styles, but that didn't fix it, nor do I really want to go and mess with too much because I never actually changed anything in the first place. Anyone have any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Gigantic button imgs and form elements!

Do you have a URL for the site with this problem. It's going to be very difficult to diagnose from a screenshot.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Well, I have the store closed for maintenence right now so that might be a problem. But what kind of info would be helpful? Thanks for your assistance.

Plugin Contributions

And I know you said that these screenshots weren't that helpful but I had already created the little blue arrows by then so I'm going to post them anyway. : )

But what the heck are those weird rectangles? They aren't a case of something being bizarrely enlarged; they shouldn't be there at all... I can tell you that they manifest as tiny little form input or text area elements, but beyond that I have no clue.