Plugin Contributions

red flag Ok i need to restore from backup....

I have the problem i mentioned in another thread about my admin area not looking right, as though it is not connected to its css pages, everthing is text and hyperlinks instead of the usual green images and such. I have tried everything i can think of, and everything i found in forums including:

delete .htacess

change configure.php server defines from http://www.rda-enterprises.com to http://rda-enterprises.com

checked permissions of the configue.php files

unless someone can offer up additional ideas i am ready to do a full restore from last weeks backup. My question is: I have done much work updating the product info, and i would prefer to avoid repeating it, so which folder(s) is that info stored in? is it in the database? what i want to do is restore most everything first, but not overwrite the updates i made to products, main page, easypages, etc. how do i do that? thanks..
    Grasshopper, GOT BOOK? - I don't, and I am constantly in here begging for help and Donating to Zen Cart in feeble attempts to bribe the developers for help. Get your copy today and avoid my fate!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ok i need to restore from backup....

just updqate your FILES not th eDB
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

cool. so all the page content is stored in the DB then? I am restoring the site now, i hope this works. i know the admin area was working back then, this has just been going on the last 3-4 days and tha backup was done 8 days ago..
    Grasshopper, GOT BOOK? - I don't, and I am constantly in here begging for help and Donating to Zen Cart in feeble attempts to bribe the developers for help. Get your copy today and avoid my fate!

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Ok i need to restore from backup....

new problem. just finished restoring from backup and now when i type the address to my admin area i get these lines in the browser, nothing else(attached is english.php file that it refrences):

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/u/m/humbll/html/rda-enterprises.com/35fif6fjp6ijp7opk4p7hjp7o4gf5jpiok3fdpoJKMPRcopwk59o/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/u/m/humbll/html/rda-enterprises.com/35fif6fjp6ijp7opk4p7hjp7o4gf5jpiok3fdpoJKMPRcopwk59o/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/h/u/m/humbll/html/rda-enterprises.com/35fif6fjp6ijp7opk4p7hjp7o4gf5jpiok3fdpoJKMPRcopwk59o/includes/languages/english.php on line 50
    Last edited by humbll; 2 Jun 2007 at 11:46 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Making new post for this problem please direct replys there:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67314