Plugin Contributions

Default Invoice - Balance due not calculating correctly with module "Edit Orders"

I have installed Edit orders and super orders. When I edit the order and add to it the Balance due stays the same as before in the Super Invoice? Subtotal changes correctly though.

Please see image.

Here's the code that corresponds to the Balance due:
    Code:
             '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($so->balance_due) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
    and here's the code for total:
    Code:
             '            <td align="right" class="'. str_replace('_', '-', $order->totals[$i]['class']) . '-Amount">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
    I tried to put the total as the Balance due but was unsuccessful...

Any Help Is Appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invoice - Balance due not calculating correctly with module "Edit Orders"

AATech,

Unfortunately this just seems to be a problem.

The only solution we have so far is clicking the update totals in superorders screen. Which is a pain, but . . .

I haven't looked into this in depth, but from my reconning, if you get the "refresh update totals" to post automatically into superorders function included in the form function in editorders it should update both at the same time.

I have this on my list of things to do when I get time, but hasn't been done yet. Note that the new version of edit orders doesn't fix this problem.

Hope this helps in some way and if you get the form function from edit orders to refresh the totals in superorders would greatly appreciate if you could post the fix, otherwise if I get to it first I'll post it.

Max

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invoice - Balance due not calculating correctly with module "Edit Orders"

Hi Max,

Thanks for the reply... Since no one replied... I just removed the total from the invoice and made subtotal to total. Client was happy so I stopped messing with the code any further... But this is something that should probably get implemented with the new Versions for Edit Order...

If you do come up with the solution, it will be very usefull.

Best Of Luck,

AA TECH

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBunny View Post
    Unfortunately this just seems to be a problem.

The only solution we have so far is clicking the update totals in superorders screen. Which is a pain, but . . .
    I have both edit orders and super orders but I don't find any update totals or refresh totals.

If I change a value the subtotal of my order is reset, so this mod is unusable with zen cart 1.3.8

anyone solved?

Plugin Contributions

No... I just removed the total and made the subtotal as the main total.

Plugin Contributions

I cannot remove the total, because total and subtotal are reset.