Plugin Contributions

Default Non php 5.2.0 Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object

Hi there,

I am using PHP 4.4.2 and have started receiving the following error on the https:// pages of a site

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in mysite/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 61
    I have read the other thread but as they involve php 5.2.0 I don't believe they apply and I have other sites that don't suffer this problem.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Non php 5.2.0 Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object

The same fix should work for you.
    Are you sure your https server isn't runing PHP 5 ? (some hosts split the SSL and nonSSL onto different servers)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Non php 5.2.0 Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object

What version of Zen Cart are you using?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi thanks for your response.

I am sure that upgrading would work however I don't wish to have to go through an upgrade.

Yes I am sure that it isn't. From the Zen Version thingy - PHP Version: 4.4.7 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 DAV/1.0.3 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a PHP/4.4.7 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7e

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    Zen Cart 1.3.0.1

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You should be able to use the same fix as posted in that other thread you mentioned. ie:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...587#post287587
    solution "b" is what you want, and you need to do BOTH of your sessions.php files:
    /includes/functions/sessions.php
    /admin/includes/functions/sessions.php

Or if you're daring, you could try this more complicated approach:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56091
    (also in both files)

Plugin Contributions

Ok thanks I'll look into it.