Page 114 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

The "Cat3sample" image is replacing the Audio Cables - RCA text because that is category id #3. Delete the image /includes/templates/your_template/buttons/english/catimg3.gif and the text will reappear.

I have to leave now, so I will answer more when I get back tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

customer issue Re: Categories Dressing

Greeting gjh42:
    I have played around categories_dressing_defines.php sample. I understand better now. I think I not still not get it.
    Could you please help me?

Questions:

1) All define examples

define ('CAT_BOX_HEADING_2','0|1|||Audio Cables - Digital Coaxial|2');

worked fine with my Main Category but what does not work SubCategory. ( I didn't see any changes). Why is that?

2) How will I able to still have Main Category listing url when I click my Category1 ? I like to be able to do like this website
    http://www.smokin-paint.com/
    This site used Category Dressing to change the Main and Sub Categories and still remain the Categorys' links? How did they do that?

3) I would like to change the colour of the "fill" and fonts colour. Could you please give me hint where I should starts?

THank you very much again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    weber - If you have navigated to the product info page through categories/subcategories, Zen Cart by default will have a cPath in the URL. Some SEO mods may eliminate that and may not show how you got there, meaning that if the product is linked to two categories it is not possible to know the active category. A link to see your site will make it easier to advise on this problem.

1. with the ch_categories sidebox, how to css markup the active top cate? besides, it's is always a good idea to markup active cates. as we can assign a different styles. for example, the top cate is uncollapsed/active, so we can add a background to it's sub-cates
    2. I got you, but there is a possibility, for example, featured, special... whatever...and that will be a bug because the tree collapsed when you go into product info...just get the $_GET['cPath'] is not enough. can you tell me which line you decide the cpath, so i can add the portion without dig into the codes. besides, it's a great mode.

Plugin Contributions

digulu -
    Heading defines are not for changing the category name link. You will just want to edit in your stylesheet_categories_dressing.css the
    #categories ul a {/*top categories*/
    and
    #categories ul ul a {/*subcategories*/
    rules, and possibly the

#categories ul {/*top category lists*/
    and
    #categories ul ul {/*subcategory lists*/
    rules, for backgrounds and colors.

smokin-paint.com used background-images as shown in red. Yours would be similar to this.
    Code:
    #chcategories ul{list-style:none;background:none;border:none;margin:0 0 0.4em 0;padding:0}
    #chcategories ul a{display:list-item;color:#000;
    list-style:disc inside url(/includes/templates/classic/images/bullet1.gif);
    background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/images/catback8.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;
    margin:2px 0px;padding:1px 0px 2px 0px}
    #chcategories ul ul{
    list-style:none;display:list-item;background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/images/catback1.jpg);
    background-repeat:repeat-y;border:none;margin:0em;padding:0 0 0 1.3em}
    #chcategories ul ul a{
    display:list-item;color:#000;list-style:circle inside url(/includes/templates/classic/images/bullet1.gif);
    background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/images/catback6.jpg);
    background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;margin:2px 0px;padding:1px 0px 2px 0px}
    #chcategories li a.cat-parent-text{
    list-style:square inside url(/includes/templates/classic/images/bullet2.gif)}
    #chcategories li a.cat-selected-text{list-style:square inside url(/includes/templates/classic/images/bullet3.gif)}
    #chcategories li a.cat-parent, #chcategories li a.cat-selected, #chcategories li a.cat-not-selected{
    list-style:none;display:block}
    #chcategories li.cat-top a:hover{
    color:#000;background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/images/catbghover.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat}
    -----------#categories li li.cat-subs a:hover, #categories li li.cat-products a:hover{color:#000;background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/images/catbghover1.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat}
    #chcategories li a.catBg25{
    background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/buttons/english/catbg25.gif);height:30px}
    #chcategories li a.catBg25:hover{
    background-image:url(/includes/templates/classic/buttons/english/catbg25hover.gif)}
    #chcategories li.cat-holiday a{
    border-top:3px dotted #123;background-color:#abf;color:#123;padding:1em 0em}
    ul#catGroup48{border:1px solid #bd6699;background:#bef;position:relative;left: -1.3em;top:0.2em}
    .catCount{color:#000}
    .catBoxDivider1{display:none}
    #catBoxDivider{display:none}

Plugin Contributions

weber -
    1: For active top cats, one of these selectors will apply:
    #chcategories li.cat-top a.cat-parent-text, #chcategories li.cat-top a.cat-selected-text {}

2: In my test installation (mostly stock Classic template), the new/featured/etc. products when clicked from any location I tried included a cPath in the URL, and displayed the active styling in my test Categories Dressing installation. If it doesn't work for you, there is something outside Categories Dressing that is blocking the path info.

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

Is this mod compatible with HideCategories?

Thanks...

Plugin Contributions

Have you downloaded the hideCategories mod files? If it has a copy of /includes/templates/your_template/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php, then the two mods cannot be used together without merging code. If that file is not present, there should be no conflict.

Note: if using the "uncollapsed categories tree" version of Cat Dressing, you will also need to account for /includes/modules/sideboxes/your_template/categories.php.
    Last edited by gjh42; 14 Jan 2010 at 04:23 AM.

Plugin Contributions

hm...not sure this is the right place to post this?

I have added the categorie dressing module to my page - here

I want to be able to add three pages - 'Design' 'Print' and 'Web' so that when you click the headings they go to those pages. I have been advised to use the E-Z pages for this but how would I add an E-Z page and the have that page linked from within the category (headers). Ive not used the E-Z pages before and I'm a bit baffled and unsure as to how I would do this!

Is there a step by step guide?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

The process would be the same as I advised you before (post 1083). Add headings to whatever product(s) you want just below your new buttons. If you want all the buttons in a group, try this:
    PHP Code:
    define ('CAT_BOX_HEADING_9','0|0|||<a href="index.php?main_page=page&amp;id=5">Design</a>|3|<a href="index.php?main_page=page&amp;id=6">Print</a>|3|<a href="index.php?main_page=page&amp;id=75">Web</a>|3'); 
    Change the 9 to your category id.
    Change the 5/6/7 to your ez-page ids.
    Make or edit a stylesheet rule for
    .catBoxHeading3 {}
    with whatever styling you want for those links. This could include a background image of a button.
    If you want graphical buttons with fancy text, that is possible. It would require some extra code in the define.

Plugin Contributions

Should have looked at your current page first. You appear to already have the heading links you need; you just need to point them to your ez-pages. Changing the "index.php" to "index.php?main_page=page&amp;id=5" will do it. Like this:
    PHP Code:
    define ('CAT_BOX_HEADING_107','1|0|||<a href="index.php?main_page=page&amp;id=5">Design</a>|1'); 
    Change the 5 to whatever the ez-page id is.
    You don't need to change your stylesheet.