Page 205 of 227 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

I notice the commented-out <ul><li> code in that file... it would give a fake list which would not actually show nested subcategories as nested lists, but all would be in one continuous list. Categories Dressing creates a correctly nested set of <ul> lists for your sidebox, no matter what levels you have hidden.

Plugin Contributions

Okey, once I've installed the module what do I have to do to configure it as I want?

Plugin Contributions

The readme details all of the settings available. You would probably want to turn off most of the features and delete/rename some demo images; then you will need to edit categories_dressing_defines.php as described in the readme to uncomment and set the define for level control.

define('CAT_BOX_ACTIVE_LEVEL', '0|1|1');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    MikeyG - I think someone posted a fix for the bug, but not sure if it got officially updated.
    gjh42

Just to let you know your link with the fix worked for the tab nav and the sidebox to work. and I now have my site working as I wanted. Thank you.

I have one other question at the moment.

If I wish to have a particular subcategory appear in the categories sidebox, as the specials / new listing can below a divide line, for example. Is this possible to control from the defines.

I basically want a link to a sales or EOL category to appear in the side box below the main categories when the box appears on any other page apart from the front page, but don't want to make it a top category as this would then appear in the header tabbed categories and throw out the list there as it would then become too long going across the page.

www.funkymoose.co.uk if you need to take a look at how the site is working with the categories side box and top header nav tabs. The last category is gifts and it would be good to be able to show additional specific categories , or subcategories (1st or 2nd level) below it (with or without a divide line or other formatting )

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Without custom coding, your best bet is probably to add a new top category named Sales or whatever, with sort order set to higher than any other top cats. You can define a divider to go above it - see the readme for instructions. Then you can use a CSS rule in your stylesheet to hide that category in the header.

Hi Glenn,

Just noticed this on my site. ( did never check ever since it was online )

the categories dressing text became bigger on

index.php?main_page=checkout_payment

(see attached image)

but normal on all pages of my site.

no similar problem found like mine.

do you know how to fix this?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oh! no need for reply got it fix. I uninstalled other paypal checkout mode. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

As a guess, there may have been something in a stylesheet for the paypal mod that affected links or other text outside of itself. Otherwise, it would have had to be some HTML error the mod introduced which interfered with the correct sidebox building... no idea what that might have been.

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,

I am going crazy and hope someone can help. I do use v2.7.3 and chdressing for the full tree. I have also tested the code with Case 6 and Case 7 (as provided in this forum) without success.

Sorry on localhost so no preview unless it becomes a last resort then i can put it online.

Now my question is can the first level of subcategories be displayed in the main/home page? I can get all other settings to work on teh suband subsub levels but not on the first page where only the main categories are shown (unless you click on them) where I want the first level of subcategories to be already expanded without any clicking. Basically the catalogue looks like:

Category 1
    Subcategory 1
    Subcategory 2 etc
    Subsubcategory 1
    Subsubcategory 2 etc

Category 2
    Subcategory 1
    Subcategory 2 etc
    Subsubcategory 1
    Subsubcategory 2 etc

There will only be two main Categories so I want to be able to show throughout the site the following:

Category 1
    Subcategory 1 etc

Category 2
    Subcategory 1 etc

Currently all attempts to show the above only work once someone has already clicked on a category then the subs showing but I can not get the subs in the main page.

Hope it makes sense and any ideas, suggestions will be welcome .

Thanks
    Tassos

Plugin Contributions

My apologies and disrgard my last post. After two days nonstop on the pc it got the better of me. I have figured it out now. Thanks for the great mod.