Page 225 of 227 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

I admit that I haven't gone through every page, though a few pages back I did see mention of what I am looking for which is;
    I am currently using the uncollapsed version and I now need to change it to a fly-out. I am looking for the most efficient way to do that. I have a categories with sub-categories and a couple of the subs have one additional layer under those.
    I saw mention of you working on the next version that would include the ability to easily use a fly-out menu - but I didn't see that version. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. (It has been a few years since I first installed the plugin, so my brain isn't as fresh to it as it should be.)
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

If you already have the uncollapsed setup, making it flyout only requires adding/changing some CSS rules. I haven't looked at that in a long time so I will have to check on the exact rules needed... I believe I have them recorded somewhere accessible.

Plugin Contributions

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Found a way to do what I needed.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I am going through the thread to see if this has already been answered, but thought I would ask here as well, just in case;

I have made the flyouts - I have one top category (75) that has sub-categories (75_27, 75_29, etc.) below those are their own sub categories (75_28_1) because I have other top categories with subs but not a third tier, I set it up to show just the tops on the flyout - however, I need to have this one category show its subs as well.

I am not sure of the best way to do this - I was looking at the categories_define.php but that seems to affect the entire menu. So, now I am wondering if it would need to have a line of code elsewhere to show those subs or ??

Any ideas/thoughts/help would be appreciated. Meanwhile, I will go back to sifting though the thread.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I am very confused on how the defines on this mod work. The site I am working on is: http://kwagentassist.com/ if you click on the 1st package you will be redirected into the store. I would like my menu set up as shown in the store without having to create subcategories.

EX.

Packages (Main Clickable Category)
    Bronze (Clickable Sub Category)
    Silver (Clickable Sub Category)
    Gold (Clickable Sub Category)
    Platinum (Clickable Sub Category)

I am not looking to add images or anything fancy, just the way it looks now but everything is open all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Amanda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by amandarm View Post
    I am very confused on how the defines on this mod work. The site I am working on is: http://kwagentassist.com/ if you click on the 1st package you will be redirected into the store. I would like my menu set up as shown in the store without having to create subcategories.

EX.

Packages (Main Clickable Category)
    Bronze (Clickable Sub Category) - This Should be Product (Not Sub Category)
    Silver (Clickable Sub Category) - This Should be Product (Not Sub Category)
    Gold (Clickable Sub Category) - This Should be Product (Not Sub Category)
    Platinum (Clickable Sub Category) - This Should be Product (Not Sub Category)

I am not looking to add images or anything fancy, just the way it looks now but everything is open all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Amanda
    *** Please see corrections above in RED.

Plugin Contributions

I'm working on two different websites, www.book-oasis.com and www.timelesserotica.com. I have different categories questions for each of them.

www.book-oasis.com doesn't allow for breadcrumbs (yes, I do have them turned on; I verified it with the template creators). I'd like to add a permanent link to the Index page at the top of my category listing. How can I do that? (Please type slowly...I'm a php moron. LOL) Thanks!

The category listing for www.timelesserotica.com looks a bit strange. The subcategories are a good size, and they turn bold when the category is selected. But the top-level categories are a smaller font. I've spent hours tonight playing with settings all over the place, and I was able to make a lot of good changes...but I haven't found where to change the size of that font. Also, is it possible to reduce the amount of space around the single spacer line at the bottom of the categories?

Thanks very much, it's greatly appreciated!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DK_Scully View Post
    I'm working on two different websites, www.book-oasis.com and www.timelesserotica.com. I have different categories questions for each of them.

www.book-oasis.com doesn't allow for breadcrumbs (yes, I do have them turned on; I verified it with the template creators). I'd like to add a permanent link to the Index page at the top of my category listing. How can I do that? (Please type slowly...I'm a php moron. LOL) Thanks!

The category listing for www.timelesserotica.com looks a bit strange. The subcategories are a good size, and they turn bold when the category is selected. But the top-level categories are a smaller font. I've spent hours tonight playing with settings all over the place, and I was able to make a lot of good changes...but I haven't found where to change the size of that font. Also, is it possible to reduce the amount of space around the single spacer line at the bottom of the categories?

Thanks very much, it's greatly appreciated!!
    1 - We could add the breadcrumbs code back into the template to use the switch you have turned on in admin.

2 - If you want a permanent link you can copy the code for the home/index link already in zen or add in a simple link like this:
    <a href="http://www.YOURWEWBSITE.com/">HOME</a> to the location of your choosing. That could be a handful of pages or in the header with some CSS to move it to the position you prefer throughout the website.

3 - Yes you'll need to add/change the CSS related to the categories to control the size of the font

4 - Yes you can change the line height/spacing around that spacer using CSS.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

As I want to add a permanent index link into the categories sidebox, I know it's a little more complex than just typing a link somewhere. How do I add it into the sidebox?

Which css file(s), and which code groups? I've gone through all I can find, changing every font value that looked even remotely like it would work. No joy.