Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227
Results 2,261 to 2,267 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

You're absolutely right...it shouldn't be that hard. But when we're not all that familiar with php at the best of times...well, it's harder for us than it is for you who are very knowledgeable. Then you add the fact that we only have to work with php codes maybe twice a year, and remembering what we managed to figure out last time is a real challenge.

Following your advice, we found this in the tpl_box_default_left file:

<div class="leftBoxContainer" id="<?php echo str_replace('_', '-', $box_id ); ?>" style="width:200px">

Changing the width there did a beautiful job of widening the left sidebox, so we're very grateful for that. Now we need to widen the main box on the index.php and all secondary pages such as this one: http://timelesserotica.com/index.php...roducts_id=103

We've tried adjusting widths in the stylesheet.css and the tpl_main_page.php, in hopes that would do the job, but nothing we've tried works. Where should we be looking for those values?

Thank you VERY much for your assistance!!!

Plugin Contributions

again, i would change the template. and i would convince the client of that.... this customized template makes too much use of tables, which in today's mobile/tablet world just does not work nearly as effectively. and changing values to conform to the screen size of what the client is looking at, is IMHO, a mistake...

with regards to the problem at hand, in the specific page you are talking about, the code has this:

Code:
    <td width="652" valign="top" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    this element td stands for table data. unfortunately there is no id to specifically identify this element. there is a hard-coded width there, and i'm not sure how that is constructed; ie whether the code is pulling something from the database or something else.

in any event, if you could get that element to say width="100%", i think you and your client would be much happier....

changing it in the css would be rather DIFFICULT, due to the no name part; so depending on how one selects that element, the css "could" change other elements.

again, do yourself a favor and get a modern template.... it would make everyone much happier, and it would be much easier to maintain.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    if you could get that element to say width="100%", i think you and your client would be much happier....
    That did the job perfectly! :-) I had tried changing the px number, but it didn't seem to be helping. I don't know why I didn't think to simply change it to a percentage.

Thank you!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.1 site www.mothersdayaustralia.net.au

this site has 8 categories - I want to place all categories under the one single top category Unique Mothers Day Gifts. I then want to have all these categories appear as sub categories under the top category using the ch_category function. I have already moved one category into this top category however a number of the other categories I want to move have existing sub categories.

So when I move those categories into the top category (Unique Mothers Day Gifts) will I be able to set the configuration of the ch_category functions so that only the main sub category shows in the menu (the existing category) such that only when that sub category is clicked will the existing sub categories show?

This is how I would like to see the menu work;

Unique Mothers Day Gifts
    - sub cat
    - sub cat
    - sub cat
    etc etc

and that the above show all the time (i.e. as it looks now on the site but all the categories showing other than Unique Mothers Day Gifts would be sub categories)

then when a sub cat is clicked then its sub categories appear under it

is this achievable? if so any hints on how to go about it?

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Can some share a link to a live or demo site that uses the Flyout function?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have zencart 1.5.5f. I have previously installed this on 1.5.0 but a very long time ago and i dont remember having any issue.

I have altered the categories_dressing_defines.php and altered the folder names to upload them but the boxes and the headers are not showing.

Was there something else I was supposed to change?

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Categories Dressing for Zen Cart 1.57c

A simplified beta version of Categories Dressing for Zen Cart 1.57c that can be bridged with Twitch Left/Right Nav Category Sidebox Select and the original Stock Categories Sidebox, all in one admin switch - will be available in the near future - production testing is happening now!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.