Hello,

I think I am seriously going cuckoo for cocoa puffs here trying to figure this out, and I'm hoping someone can help. I can't seem to find the answer in a search of the forum.

I am running v1.3.7.

I have a clothing store with size attributes. For each item, we might have sizes S,M,L. When an certain size of that item runs out of stock, I could have sworn that I would go into the Stock by Attributes and delete the variant for that size, and that size would no longer appear in the dropdown menu on the product page. Am I totally imagining this? It seems that now, if I want to remove a size from the dropdown, I have to go into the Attributes Controller and actually delete the attribute option. Was this always the case?

Also, has it always been the case that if you only have one attribute option for a product (let's say the item only comes in size S, and that is the only size entered in stock), it is always presented on the product page as a radio button? Again, I swear it used to be a dropdown, even with just one size available.

I just need to get these cleared up before I go off the deep end. If someone could confirm whether or not I am living in a universe of my own, that would be really, really, appreciated.

Thank you!