Plugin Contributions

red flag Working one day, stopped the next...

Hi all,

I need help in sorting out this problem. I have successfully installed zencart v1.3.7 on a remote window server and everything worked great. I could access both shop and admin section.

But couple of days later, I try to access the page again and it keep redirecting me to /zc_intall/index.php with error404 because i had deleted it after the successful installation. When accessing the admin section I get this error:

Warning: require(includes/configure.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 74

Warning: require(includes/configure.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 74

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='C:\php\pear;c:\php\includes') in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 74

I tried reuploading zc_install folder and this error occurred

Warning: require(version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\zc_install\includes\application_top.php on line 26

Warning: require(version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\zc_install\includes\application_top.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'version.php' (include_path='C:\php\pear;c:\php\includes') in D:\Clients\website.com.au\public_html\shop\zc_install\includes\application_top.php on line 26

I get the feeling that it's a problem with the hosting company because they currently doing alot of upgrades and migration. Current php version is 5.2.
    I want to approach them for help but don' t know where to start, any ideas??

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Working one day, stopped the next...

adding ".;./include" to the include_path solved this problem.