Page 129 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google base feeder Not outputting anything

Quote Originally Posted by estrat View Post
    I installed Googlefroogle and double checked install as far as I can tell but when I go into tools,google base feeder, and choose "Create Product Feed: Click [HERE] to create / update your products feed."
    It thinks for half a second and outputs a blank pop up window.

I copy and pasted the sql updates and as far as I can tell they worked fine.

Searched posts but couldn't find anyone else with similar problem.

Any Ideas?

Zen Version 1.3.8.a
    googlefroogle ver 1 7 1 a

Oh btw I have just over 10,000 products, Don't think this has anything to do with problem but did increase php.ini time limits

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

strats car mats com

Did you make SURE that you uploaded the googlefroogle.php file to your root... it sits "outside" of the other folders and is easy to miss if you upload it manually.

(It happened to me)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Hi, I have been working at this Google Base Feeder for a long time now. I have searched the thread, and tried everything I could find. I am still getting the same results. Please Help.

Here is what I did:

Zen Cart Version 1.3.8

1. Download GBF and unzip it.
    2. Upload all files to root directory on server(without sql files)
    3. Paste googlefroogle into MySQL patches... it says 8 statements processed.

The problem is, the Google Base Config shows up under config, but there is nothing new under tools.

I have tried this process at least 10 times... I've tried re-downloading and unzipping it again. The permissions appear to be correct.. All the files seem to be on the server... please help

Thank you for your time

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

I have a similar problem I have installed Google Base feeder, it did not work so uninstalled it and reinstalled it again still does not work, everything in admin is as it should be but when I click:

Create Product Feed: Click [HERE] to create / update your products feed.

I just get a blank page.

When I click:

NOTE: You may view your product feed file before proceeding to step 2.

I get:
    Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What am I doing wrong and can anybody please help.

Plugin Contributions

"Internal 500" means it's on your server. Go to your cPanel and check the server logs. It will tell you what the problem file is.

It's probably a permissions thing. Check the CHMOD on your "feeds" directory. Use the File Manager in your cPanel instead of your FTP program.

Plugin Contributions

It seems as if this problem is getting ignored, do anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

I have worpress installed on my site ,when i installed google feed, and went into my admin-tool-foogle fee. i get this erro : ERROR: yes is not a valid feed template and also on the tittle of the page says: Wordpress > Error..please help me on that
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by divaboutiques View Post
    It seems as if this problem is getting ignored, do anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

I have worpress installed on my site ,when i installed google feed, and went into my admin-tool-foogle fee. i get this erro : ERROR: yes is not a valid feed template and also on the tittle of the page says: Wordpress > Error..please help me on that

I have to say it may be, i have been trying to fix it for a while now.. one person was nice enough to give a perspective fix. but it did not work for me. if you search a few pages back, you can give it a try. it involves changing feed to fed in some of the config files. there was also a suggestion that i was using old commands with the new download. but that never panned out either.

Plugin Contributions

Hello All.

First let me say that when I find what I am doing wrong... I am going to write detailed intructions on installing this contribution.

Second, thank you Numinix for all your help in previous posts.. and for the contribution itself.

Here is the issue: The config tab has the Google base feeder option, but the tools tab does not. According to previous posts, this is because not all of the admin files are being uploaded.

Some simple questions:

-When I unzip the folder (google_base_froogle_feeder_1-7-0a) do I put the contents of the folder: the (google_base_feeder) folder on the root directory, or do I put the actual (google_base_froogle_feeder_1-7-0a) folder in the root directory.

-As I understand from reading previous posts, the googlefroogle.php file goes outside of the directory... which googlefroogle file are we a talking about? There is one of these in every folder.

Thanks, rastabloke

Plugin Contributions

email error Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Hello, I've just installed this and it seems to work fine, except that it only creates a file no larger than 660kB. The website I am working on has, no kidding, over 80,000 items. I know this would be a substantial amount to process. Is there a way to up the limit?

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PoultryChamp View Post
    Hello, I've just installed this and it seems to work fine, except that it only creates a file no larger than 660kB. The website I am working on has, no kidding, over 80,000 items. I know this would be a substantial amount to process. Is there a way to up the limit?

I have alot of products and when I Installed this Mod I had a problem just like this, I had to adjust setting in PHP for how much memory and max execution time a script can run, had to play with that until the script would complete with all the products included in the feed.

pete

Plugin Contributions

would it be possible to add condition if I have added a condition field?

Just I sell both new and used, so wondering what I would need to do?