The current status:

I’m running 1.3.8a ZenCart with the following plugins (add-ons)
Easy Populate - Image Handler2 - Fast and Easy Checkout - Live Chat (Customer Service)
I have downloaded, and installed, Google Base feeder (Numinex) version 1.6.16, I have copied and pasted the sql file after manually deleting google base and google froogle files from the database. I can now create both product and downloadable feed files.

The Problem:

I can’t get the files to upload from the Google Base Feeder but I can manually upload the generated files by browsing from Googles “Manual Upload” link. The files are accepted and 631 out of 662 products are accepted by Google. This is no problem.
I, obviously would like to be able to upload from my Admin panel. When I attempt to upload the files from Admin, I get: no response from server, per this:Network Error
1. Unable to read URL from host www.shopsbyron.com: no response from server

I’m not sure whether the problem is at my end or my settings in Google. I note that the Google setting has me for “Manual upload”, which works when I do it from their end. I have attempted to confirm that this is the proper setting when not running Magic SEO (automatic), but it would appear it’s o.k.

I have searched both Numinex and the ZenCart sites but can’t locate a similar posted issue and reply. Hope I’m not duplicating an issue!

Any suggestions would be more than greatly apprciated. Hope it’s not something that is directly attributable to my advanced years!!

Thanks! Ron
Troubleshooting:
================

1. If your script is timing out, in the root of your server (not store root), create/open a file called php.ini and add the following lines:
Code:
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 90
memory_limit = 32M
2. If you are having issues with the FTP function, please contact your host to make sure all the required ports for PHP FTP functions are open. A dedicated IP may also be required.

3. If you are seeing constants in the ADMIN->CONFIGURATION or ADMIN->TOOLS (i.e. BOX_GOOGLEFROOGLE), then you are missing a definitions file.
Reupload the files by overwriting the old ones.

4. If the FTP function is timing out, as indicated by a timeout error, increase the timeout length in admin->googlefroogle.php near the beginning of the file.

5. For additional troubleshooting, please visit the support thread, read the entire thread for existing bugs or installation support before posting your questions.

http://www.numinix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6