Page 287 of 357 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3563

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Boatersplanet View Post
    I'm hoping someone could help me with my Froogle feed...

I have had everything work fine up until recently... I HAD about 78,000 products and the feed worked fine. I could see any/all errors in the debug window. However, I have since added more products and my total is now over 130,000. The debug window is blank, and when finished the url at the top of the window reads "limit=&offset" which led me to believe that it was timing out. The feed stops anywhere between 40-60k products now.

I originally uninstalled and reinstalled the merchant center addon. No luck. I then edited googlefroogle.php accordingly and set timeouts= 0. Still no luck... The debug window still reads blank, seems to timeout, and I am no longer getting all of my products.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have searched the thread and can find nothing conclusive..

Do you have this in your store root's googlefroogle.php?

PHP Code:
      /* configuration */

ini_set('max_execution_time'900); // change to whatever time you need

ini_set('mysql.connect_timeout'300); // change to whatever time you need

ini_set('memory_limit','128M'); // change to whatever you need

set_time_limit(900); // change to whatever time you need

$keepAlive 100;  // perform a keep alive every x number of products
      /* end configuration */ 

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kidsstuff View Post
    Do you have this in your store root's googlefroogle.php?

PHP Code:
      /* configuration */

ini_set('max_execution_time'900); // change to whatever time you need

ini_set('mysql.connect_timeout'300); // change to whatever time you need

ini_set('memory_limit','128M'); // change to whatever you need

set_time_limit(900); // change to whatever time you need

$keepAlive 100;  // perform a keep alive every x number of products
      /* end configuration */ 

The file is located in the root directory. I modified it, so it now reads:
    Code:
    /* configuration */
      ini_set('max_execution_time', 0); // change to whatever time you need
      ini_set('mysql.connect_timeout', 0); // change to whatever time you need
      ini_set('memory_limit','128M'); // change to whatever you need
      set_time_limit(0); // change to whatever time you need
      $keepAlive = 100;  // perform a keep alive every x number of products
      /* end configuration */

Plugin Contributions

Updated from v1.7.4 uploaded/overwrite all files. done! Using Zen 1.3.9h
    When I try to install sql patch 1.9.0 it get this error:

"1062 Duplicate entry 'GOOGLE_BASE_KEY' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Security Key', 'GOOGLE_BASE_KEY', @security_key, 'Enter a random string of numbers and characters to ensure only the admin accesses the file', @configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Included Manufacturers', 'GOOGLE_BASE_POS_MANUFACTURERS', '', 'Enter manufacturer ids separated by commas
    (i.e. 1,2,3)
    Leave blank to allow all categories', @configuration_group_id, 31, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Excluded Manufacturers', 'GOOGLE_BASE_NEG_MANUFACTURERS', '', 'Enter manufacturer ids separated by commas
    (i.e. 1,2,3)
    Leave blank to deactivate', @configuration_group_id, 31, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Display Tax', 'GOOGLE_BASE_TAX_DISPLAY', 'false', 'Display tax per product? (US only)', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Tax Country', 'GOOGLE_BASE_TAX_COUNTRY', 'US', 'The country an item is taxed in', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Tax Region', 'GOOGLE_BASE_TAX_REGION', 'CA', 'The geographic region that a tax rate applies to, e.g., in the US, the two-letter state abbreviation, ZIP code, or ZIP code range using * wildcard (examples: CA, 946*)', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Tax Rate', 'GOOGLE_BASE_TAX_RATE', '5.00', 'Enter the percentage as a decimal number (without "%" symbol)', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Tax on Shipping', 'GOOGLE_BASE_TAX_SHIPPING', 'n', 'Boolean value for whether you charge tax on shipping, y for yes or n for no - the default value is n', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'y\', \'n\'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by sham; 20 Jul 2011 at 05:48 PM.

Plugin Contributions

The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, got it.

Plugin Contributions

I'm hoping someone could help me with my Froogle feed...

I have had everything work fine up until recently... I HAD about 78,000 products and the feed worked fine. I could see any/all errors in the debug window. However, I have since added more products and my total is now over 130,000. The debug window is blank, and when finished the url at the top of the window reads "limit=&offset" which led me to believe that it was timing out. The feed stops anywhere between 40-60k products now.

I originally uninstalled and reinstalled the merchant center addon. No luck. I then edited googlefroogle.php accordingly and set timeouts= 0. Still no luck... The debug window still reads blank, seems to timeout, and I am no longer getting all of my products.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have searched the thread and can find nothing conclusive..
    Any ideas....? I used to be able to export about 70,000 products. Now when I try to export even 20,000 products the debug window is blank, and it seems to timeout. Please Help!

Plugin Contributions

Any ideas....? I used to be able to export about 70,000 products. Now when I try to export even 20,000 products the debug window is blank, and it seems to timeout. Please Help!
    I had the same problem with the new versions also timing out, so I rolled back to 1.8.3 the stable version until someone comes up with a solution.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

There seem to be a few GBase versions available.

Which version is most up to date, most relaiable and which matches the current product feed specification for google merchant please?

(I have zen 1.3.9 intalled. )

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help please. First time I've installed the addon and there is a problem. (Zen 3.1.9)

I have just installed the latest version of Gbase. I have set the output directory and output file parameters in CONFIGURATION but but when I try to generate a file from TOOLS>MERCHANT FEEDER it shows:

/home/arrowsto/public_html/feed/google/GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_OUTPUT_FILENAME_products_.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    Google Merchant Center File Complete In 0.000447 Seconds 0 of 0 Records

DEBUG:
    [24-Jul-2011 15:01:55] PHP Warning: opendir(/home/arrowsto/public_html/GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DIRECTORY) [<a href='function.opendir'>function.opendir</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/arrowsto/public_html/admin/googlefroogle.php on line 185

So the variables GOOGLE_xx aren't being replaced with teh filename and directory which i set in config.

Plugin Contributions

Ive turned on Debug and get the following error message:

"Skipped due to user restrictions"

Have had this mod installed for a while, then it stopped working only inserting 4 products when i have 2000! So i thought id update the mod but its still not working now it wont insert any and wont create a feed either!

Can anyone help?
    <a href="http://www.yorkshiregardencentre.co.uk">The Yorkshire Garden Centre</a>