Page 286 of 357 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

My googlebase feeds (both version 1.8.2) have been working fine for ages on 2 zencart 1.3.9h websites.

Both feeds seem to have expired so I uploaded the files to googlebase and am getting a "Missing required attribute: id" error message on both files and no products are getting uploaded to googlebase.

Thinking id was a field that google now requires and noticing that there is now a version 1.9.1 of Google Base Feeder. I upgraded to version 1.9.1 on one of the zencarts. Now I am only getting 25% of my data accepted as it is saying that description length is 0 and then it is still rejecting these records with "Missing required attribute: id"
    when loaded to googlebase.

Plugin Contributions

just looking at the new feed requirements there is a google_product_category and a product_type now required by google.

These seem to take a breadcrumbe feed from your category list, but google seems to hint at the product_category needs to fall into their classification

http://www.google.com/support/mercha...?answer=160081

can anyone clarify how strict google are going to be and how to get this tag into the feed as I don't think this is covered by this module. I can see that the product _type is generated.

Google also talk about sales prices and specials as having its own attribute tag for their feed, but I am not sure which is put into the feed or if specials are put into a separate feed.
    Last edited by MikeyG; 15 Jul 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry couple of more tweaks I think will be needed. Firstly for clothes the colour, size and material is being asked for. Could this be pulled from stock by attribute data in some way. Also quantity has been retired (to use googles words) but availability is now needed with only 4 possible options.

Is anyone working on these or got any thoughts on how to get them into the xml feed correctly?

Plugin Contributions

I am wondering the same thing as I am in apparel. I will need these attributes for the new requirements. Is Numinix planning an upgrade to include these in the product fields mod or is this something that can be altered in the current edition?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    You can fix this by editing your admin/includes/functions/extrafunctions/googlefroogle.php

Add this:
    Code:
    if (!function_exists('google_cfg_pull_down_country_list')){
    	function google_cfg_pull_down_country_list($countries_id, $key = '') {
    		global $db;
    		$name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . ']' : 'configuration_value');
    		$countries = $db->execute("select countries_id, countries_iso_code_3 from " . TABLE_COUNTRIES);
    		$countries_array = array();
    		while (!$countries->EOF) {
    			$countries_array[] = array('id' => $countries->fields['countries_id'],

'text' => $countries->fields['countries_iso_code_3']);
    			$countries->MoveNext();
    		}
    		return zen_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $countries_array, $countries_id);
    	}
    }
    Which this mode was capable of auto mapping ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8! And also listing all product that were simply skipped. Would make finding issues with the cleaner easier.

Mine had this, this is what is there -
    Code:
    if (!function_exists('google_cfg_pull_down_currencies')){
    	function google_cfg_pull_down_currencies($currencies_id, $key = '') {
    		global $db;
    		$currencies = $db->execute("select code from " . TABLE_CURRENCIES);
    		$currencies_array = array();
    		while (!$currencies->EOF) {
    			$currencies_array[] = array('id' => $currencies->fields['code'],
                       'text' => $currencies->fields['code']);
    			$currencies->MoveNext();
    		}
    		return zen_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $currencies_array, $currencies_id);
    	}
    }

if (!function_exists('google_cfg_pull_down_country_iso3_list')){
    	function google_cfg_pull_down_country_iso3_list($countries_id, $key = '') {
    		global $db;
    		$countries = $db->execute("select countries_id, countries_iso_code_3 from " . TABLE_COUNTRIES);
    		$countries_array = array();
    		while (!$countries->EOF) {
    			$countries_array[] = array('id' => $countries->fields['countries_id'],
                              'text' => $countries->fields['countries_iso_code_3']);
    			$countries->MoveNext();
    		}
    		return zen_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $countries_array, $countries_id);
    	}
    } 

if (!function_exists('google_cfg_pull_down_languages_list')){
    	function google_cfg_pull_down_languages_list($languages_id, $key = '') {
    		global $db;
    		$languages = $db->execute("select code, name, languages_id from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES);
    		$languages_array = array();
    		while (!$languages->EOF) {
    			$languages_array[] = array('id' => $languages->fields['languages_id'],
                        'text' => $languages->fields['name']);
    			$languages->MoveNext();
    		}
    		return zen_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $languages_array, $languages_id);
    	}
    }
    I had over 1400 items and the next day 3 items after upgrading to 1.10.1

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way to check to see why my UPC codes are not coming up in the xml feed. I have it installed and set to True in configuration.

Plugin Contributions

I know i am missing something here. Finally got this app and Numinix Product fields installed and working. Now with all the changes to what Google is going to require in September I'm wondering if this was in vain.

If a product is priced by attributes and you cannot add a UPC to each product attribute, are the products going to be Google compliant? An example of this would be a flavor of cat food that comes in a 5 oz size and a 3 oz size. Each one has a different UPC. I have each of those as a product attribute and also the same items as cases priced through attributes.

http://www.wholesomehound.com/index....oducts_id=1387

Will I indeed be forced to set all four of these attributes up as individual products to be Google compliant with a separate UPC since the only place you can enter a UPC is in the Product page?

Is there something I missed?

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to bring this back up. Same issue. Can the numinix contribution be manually edited to take care of these things? Will need to add color and other options for Google. Any input / instructions would be appreciated.

Sorry couple of more tweaks I think will be needed. Firstly for clothes the colour, size and material is being asked for. Could this be pulled from stock by attribute data in some way. Also quantity has been retired (to use googles words) but availability is now needed with only 4 possible options.

Is anyone working on these or got any thoughts on how to get them into the xml feed correctly?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    "Missing required attribute: id"
    when loaded to googlebase.
    This is simple. Go to configuration > Google Base Configuration > Show Offer ID > Set to 'ID'

Plugin Contributions

I'm hoping someone could help me with my Froogle feed...

I have had everything work fine up until recently... I HAD about 78,000 products and the feed worked fine. I could see any/all errors in the debug window. However, I have since added more products and my total is now over 130,000. The debug window is blank, and when finished the url at the top of the window reads "limit=&offset" which led me to believe that it was timing out. The feed stops anywhere between 40-60k products now.

I originally uninstalled and reinstalled the merchant center addon. No luck. I then edited googlefroogle.php accordingly and set timeouts= 0. Still no luck... The debug window still reads blank, seems to timeout, and I am no longer getting all of my products.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have searched the thread and can find nothing conclusive..