Page 220 of 357 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Products priced by attributes bug google base feed

This has probably been mentioned in the previous 200+ pages of this thread, but whatever.

My base was adding the attribute costs to my products even though there were some attributes that were free. It made my product appear to cost much more than others.

To fix this I changed /includes/classes/google_base.php line 468 from

Code:
    $product_att_query = $db->Execute("select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1' and options_values_price > 0 order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price");
    to

Code:
    $product_att_query = $db->Execute("select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1'". /*" and options_values_price > 0".*/ " order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price");
    This allows attributes that have a zero cost to be used in the price calculations instead of the attributes that have an additional cost.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products priced by attributes bug google base feed

Quote Originally Posted by vatertime View Post
    This has probably been mentioned in the previous 200+ pages of this thread, but whatever.

My base was adding the attribute costs to my products even though there were some attributes that were free. It made my product appear to cost much more than others.

To fix this I changed /includes/classes/google_base.php line 468 from

Code:
    $product_att_query = $db->Execute("select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1' and options_values_price > 0 order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price");
    to

Code:
    $product_att_query = $db->Execute("select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1'". /*" and options_values_price > 0".*/ " order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price");
    This allows attributes that have a zero cost to be used in the price calculations instead of the attributes that have an additional cost.
    Thanks, i will remember your post if i ever get this thing to work.

IF it not one thing it is the other, probably it is google's fault.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Well, i finally got a satisfying result.
    Just in case the details may help others, here they come.
    I had a few problems a long the way, some of which is invalid characters that i had to clean up, I added those characters to the Sanitizer function to have the done automatically from this point forward.

Now i have a clean XML file that i can open with my browser, i submit it to google and waited a few minutes, it came back with

0 of 979 items inserted

Unfortunately the documentation from google does not give you enough details to catch the errors of the bad words, so after looking for a possible solution i came a cross a thread that say the word "free" could be causing that, and sure enough it was, and after cleaning up my XML file from the word "free" submitted again and now i have

978 of 979 items inserted

I will check on the item that was not inserted but for now i think that is good enough. I hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

So I installed this mod, but when I click on 'create product feed' it re-directs the pop-up window to google.com ... ?

Plugin Contributions

I'm currently using Google Base Feeder 1.7.4 for Zen Cart Version 1.3.8a.When I "Create Product Feed" I get 7000 products out of 8000.Where is 1000 products? How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackyer View Post
    I'm currently using Google Base Feeder 1.7.4 for Zen Cart Version 1.3.8a.When I "Create Product Feed" I get 7000 products out of 8000.Where is 1000 products? How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.
    Go to your admin/configuration/google_base_feeder_configuration
    and set debug to true and see whats going on. Set image handler to false and see it that makes a difference. Make sure you delete the feed file from inside the feed file on root directory. You may have to keep playing around with it until it creates the whole 8000 products for you.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

**DELETED**

Figured it out - so stupid!!!

thanks

Plugin Contributions

I just installed Google Base Feeder 1.7.4 on a 1.3.9a store. The store was just upgraded from 1.3.7. The Google Base Feeder was working perfectly in the old store. However, in the new store, every time I try to upload the file, I get this message:

Processing: Feed - No, Upload - Yes
    Upload started...
    Login failed:
    Connected to: uploads.google.com
    Upload failed...

I have checked and double checked the login info and it is correct. I set it all up over 24 hours ago, so everything should be working. I uploaded the file manually at Google and it worked perfectly, so it must be something in Zen-Cart that is causing the problem. I have seen previous posts where people had the same issue, but they did not post again so I'm not sure how the issue was resolved. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I have a google base feeder problem. My web created installed Google Base Feeder for me. Basically, she did steps 1-3 in the installer. But in step 6, when I go to set up the configuration, I don't see any options (there is nothing to set up).

I am using zencart 1.3.8. Can anyone help?

Also, is this where I should post this? I could not find a place to "POST a new thread". If someone can help me on this also, I'd appreciate it.

Linda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lruskauff View Post
    Hi

I have a google base feeder problem. My web created installed Google Base Feeder for me. Basically, she did steps 1-3 in the installer. But in step 6, when I go to set up the configuration, I don't see any options (there is nothing to set up).

I am using zencart 1.3.8. Can anyone help?

Also, is this where I should post this? I could not find a place to "POST a new thread". If someone can help me on this also, I'd appreciate it.

Linda
    She did not do the installation correctly if you cannot see the options in the configuration. Perhaps she did not upload the sql patch?
    Danielle