Page 331 of 357 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by new2u View Post
    Now why I process the feed I get

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ean' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight, p.products_upc, p.products_isbn, p.products_ean, p.products_condition FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN zen_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN zen_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_type <> 3 AND p.product_is_call <> 1 AND p.product_is_free <> 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 GROUP BY pd.products_name ORDER BY p.products_id ASC;]

It seems to relate to the UPC/ISBN/EAN field.. I have the Numinix Product Fields installed... maybe something changed in that too

It works with it disabled

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your input @countrycharm While that post helped with some of my problem, it did not solve all of it. Which is detailed in my entire posts. Personally I would rather find everything together if I was searching for an issue and how it was solved, rather than piece together various issues scattered throughout a forum as I had to do.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your input @countrycharm While that post helped with some of my problem, it did not solve all of it. Which is detailed in my entire posts. Personally I would rather find everything together if I was searching for an issue and how it was solved, rather than piece together various issues scattered throughout a forum as I had to do.
    In a forum environment comprised of fellow users giving freely of their time to support an open source software package, it is unrealistic to expect to find all the answers you need neatly packaged in to a single source. If that's what you desire, buy a commercial cart.

Plugin Contributions

So you suggest I should just resolve my own problems and not post the solutions to them I have found as I troubleshot them? finding the 1062 error helped, but it was not my 1064 problem which was an issue with my version of mysql. It helps to read the entire post rather than skimming the first 2 lines and posting some snide remarks. Seriously guys, read my post. There was more to it than what he had posted. I shared it to help out others.

Plugin Contributions

What happened to the Brand field?

I am getting an error on my feed. Missing recommended attribute: brand

I no longer see it in my feed.

Plugin Contributions

What happened to the Brand field?

I am getting an error on my feed. Missing recommended attribute: brand

I no longer see it in my feed.
    The brand attribute is derived from the Products Manufacturer entry on the product setup page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    The brand attribute is derived from the Products Manufacturer entry on the product setup page.
    Ugg... was afraid of that.. Thanks RescoCCC... This'll take a while

Plugin Contributions

Default Massive Speed Up For Feeder

The base feeder was so slow, I played around, checking times in various places. I hit the jackpot - if you remove the call to additional_images in the google_base class, the time to execute was 1/10 of what it was with the call in there. That's huge, considering folks on shared servers with limited processing.

So, a tweak would be to set up some form of caching for this directory info.

Hi I have installed the latest version of your Google feeder which I have been using for the past 3-4 months with out and issues.

But since I have updated the feeder I have been getting the following errors

Missing required attribute: availability (125 errors, only affecting Product Search, Search API for Shopping)
    Please make sure that you include all required attributes in your data feed.
    Examples:
    Item ID Line No.
    7 217 Show Item
    170 322 Show Item
    11 352 Show Item
    185 532 Show Item
    212 888 Show Item

I have deleted these products and the feed and recreated them with out any luck.

Have I missed a step when installing the plugin?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mobile-gear View Post
    Hi I have installed the latest version of your Google feeder which I have been using for the past 3-4 months with out and issues.

But since I have updated the feeder I have been getting the following errors

Missing required attribute: availability (125 errors, only affecting Product Search, Search API for Shopping)
    Please make sure that you include all required attributes in your data feed.
    Examples:
    Item ID Line No.
    7 217 Show Item
    170 322 Show Item
    11 352 Show Item
    185 532 Show Item
    212 888 Show Item

I have deleted these products and the feed and recreated them with out any luck.

Have I missed a step when installing the plugin?
    This question is answered multiple times in this thread.