Page 318 of 357 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    3) admin>configuration>Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration>Default Product Category

(2/3rds of the way down the configuration page, above 'Display Tax')
    Thanks for your help.

I have another problem:

When I want to set up shipping rate, I want to edit "Shipping Country", however, the right column part cannot show out.

In previous ver., it will show out a drop down menu to select different countries.

I see some of you talking a newer ver. of the Google Base Feeder.
    The most updated Version is not 1.10.2 ?
    Where can I get 1.11 ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pe1234ter View Post
    Thanks for your help.

I have another problem:

When I want to set up shipping rate, I want to edit "Shipping Country", however, the right column part cannot show out.

In previous ver., it will show out a drop down menu to select different countries.

I see some of you talking a newer ver. of the Google Base Feeder.
    The most updated Version is not 1.10.2 ?
    Where can I get 1.11 ?

Thanks
    The lastest version is on Numinix's web site, but there are reports of issues with versions past 1.10.2.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    The lastest version is on Numinix's web site, but there are reports of issues with versions past 1.10.2.
    Thanks, I will try to install the newest ver. and see some of my problem can be fixed or not.

Plugin Contributions

Just a note before you do that. I left shipping country blank on my feeds and they work fine. I don't think that setting matters since we setup the country in our Google Merchant Center settings on Google's site.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

It's creating feed with file name "domain_products_en_500_1.xml"
    I want the file name as set up in the Configuration file.
    What am I doing wrong.
    Also anybody got a screenshot of what the new feeds should contain.

I re-installed the new version, the settings in the configuration were not changed even after adding the new install.sql file.

Help appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Problem with my first site: Availability attribute not being created in feed.

I have include zero quantity set to false, show quantity set to true, and 0 in default quantity. My feeds produce the availability attribute.
    I need to have the zero quantity set to true, as many of our items are available in unlimited quantities, and therefore haven't got a quantity specified on their product pages. Even without it, though, I can't seem to get my feed to product the availability attribute.

Can anyone direct me to the function in the code where this attribute is created? Then maybe I can check to see if my files are correct?

In the meantime, I'm manually adding the availability attribute to all products in the xml file...

Problem with second site: near-empty feed. I again upgraded my Google Merchant Center feed, but when I go to create the feed, it seems to stop after the store info and doesn't include the actual products in the feed.

The pop-up window ends with the line, "Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No", rather than the "Google Merchant Center File Complete In 71.367635 Seconds 2,987 of 2,987 Records" line that it should end with.

Ideas? I'm at a loss for where to start looking to fix this, and would love my feeds to be updated and working like they were.

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    Hi Shedder

I need to break up my feed to go into different categories. Post #3091 briefly states how I do it.

For upc/isbn fields there is a mod you need to add.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=651

I haven't used that one myself.

I like the one provided on numinix site. That mod has a few other optional features and it allows you to display the isbn, upc in the product listing.
    Thanks, will give that a go.

Plugin Contributions

No, you don't need 1.3.9h. I have one site that's still running 1.38, (yeah, I know, I should upgrade), and the module works fine. BUT, you do need the Numinix Product Fields mod installed.

Yes, only one Google Product Category. Just select the most suitable from the Google taxonomy and you'll be fine. No need to manually edit the file.
    Can't quite face the upgrade myself yet, reading the upgrade instructions it clearly isn't a simple process!

The Google Product Categories - do Google penalise you if there are products wrongly categorised? If you sell products that fit different categories it does sound like running this multiple times with different default categories set then doing a cut/paste job for the finished article might be safest.

Plugin Contributions

No, you don't need 1.3.9h. I have one site that's still running 1.38, (yeah, I know, I should upgrade), and the module works fine. BUT, you do need the Numinix Product Fields mod installed.
    Just tried this.

1. Added the Numinix Product Fields mod (added only upc_isbn from the optional fields).

2. Turned 'UPC/ISBN/EAN' to true in the Merchant Center Feeder config.

3. Opened the first product and added the word "test" into the new UPC, ISBN, EAN & ASIN fields, and saved it (already have "test" in the 'Products model' field).

4. Ran the feeder

The result has only the following within the output...
    <g:mpn>test</g:mpn>
    <g:upc>test</g:upc>

Reading Google's requirements, they need 2 out of <g:brand>, <g:gtin> and <g:mpn>. I'm only ticking one of the boxes so far. Do they accept <g:upc> instead of <g:gtin>?

Plugin Contributions

is it possible to use the updated file on an older version of Zencart.
    I currently run version 1.3.8 and dont want to upgrade to 1.3.9 unitl after christmas.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!