Page 282 of 357 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Altered it now, got rid of the spaces (###) and divs got rid of the / and it still comes back with 0 description

LED’s work on a set colour wave length, so if a white bulb is placed in a green
    lens it will usually result in a blue-ish light. Therefore it’s important that a direct colour replacement LED light bulb, ie. green for green, red for red, and white for white is used.<br />Shock resistant<br />Produce only a small amount of heat when in use.<br />Use only a fraction of the power used by the standard navigation light bulb<br />Direct BAY15D replacement, can be used in most types of navigation lights.
    Offset bayonet fitting with both positive and negative connections through base.<br />Because of this, they will only work one way, so, if after fitting them they do not light, simply change over the + and - terminals in the light fitting.
    Fitting the bulb with the terminals the wrong way round will not damage the LED
    light bulb.<br /><br /><u><b>Buy all 3 colours for only £29.00</b></u><br /><br />20 LED direct replacement navigation light bulb.<br />Life expectancy 80,000 - 100,000 hours<br />Power Draw 1.5 Watts<br />Light output 60 Lm - 20 Watts approx<br />Fitting BAY15D<br />Voltage Rating 12 or 24 volts DC<br /><br />Dimensions:<br />Height 55-60mm<br />Diameter<br />Bulb 25mm<br />Base 15mm<br /><br />Light Colours:<br />White<br />Red<br />Green

Plugin Contributions

Well after a couple of hours playing with this, I really dont understand it at all. The word lens caused it to fail, that is until I deleted it and typed it in then it passed. Pasted a few more words in and it failed again. What is so difficult with this??

Plugin Contributions

I would like to get this contribution back on my site. I had not upgraded from google base 1.3.7a apparently, never used it for a long time.

I have Zen 1.3.9h, went back and found the sql unistall for 1.3.7a beings all the updates seem to not go back that far. I backed up,
    copied the uninstall into admin and ran, but google still shows in my admin for the settings.

Based on what I am reading, I think I should install 1.3.91 for now until some changes are updated, is that sound ok?
    Then does anyone think that my new store can just take the new files ( I never merged the php over) and copy up just the new SQL? Or how would I update SQL?

Or is that pesky admin setting that still show up mean I may mess up my DB?
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Justwade View Post

Or is that pesky admin setting that still show up mean I may mess up my DB?
    If you are talking about the settings under configuration, the install sql will probably not run completely. The only way to completely rid yourself of that is to go into the database itself.

Using phpmyadmin or similar interface, first, look at your configuration groups table and find the one for the feeder. Note the group id for it.

Then go to the configuration table. Do a search for that group id and then delete what shows up. You can also then delete that group id in the groups table.

Suggestion though: also do a search in the config table for a group id of 0. If you have results, check to see if any of those look like they are for the feeder. If so , delete them. If you have others, they also may need deleting. Having a group id of 0 means those settings don't show up in the admin and are usually from botched installs. I have had to do this for the google feeder install before.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    If you are talking about the settings under configuration, the install sql will probably not run completely. The only way to completely rid yourself of that is to go into the database itself.

Using phpmyadmin or similar interface, first, look at your configuration groups table and find the one for the feeder. Note the group id for it.

Then go to the configuration table. Do a search for that group id and then delete what shows up. You can also then delete that group id in the groups table.

Suggestion though: also do a search in the config table for a group id of 0. If you have results, check to see if any of those look like they are for the feeder. If so , delete them. If you have others, they also may need deleting. Having a group id of 0 means those settings don't show up in the admin and are usually from botched installs. I have had to do this for the google feeder install before.
    Actually there is a way to get rid of all the configurations by running these 3 SQL scripts in admin/tools/install_sql+patches.

Run these first

PHP Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'GOOGLE_BASE%'
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE%'
    Then

PHP Code:
    SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT @configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'Google Base Feeder Configuration'
    LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0
    Then install whatever version of google base you are trying to install.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Dang - much easier! Thanks. I get heavily involved in fixing carts so tent to go further than the average bear might!

Plugin Contributions

v 1.9.1

I have this running as a cron job:

http://www.mysite.com/googlefroogle....y_tp&key=MYKEY

I receive this line in an email on execution of the cron job:
    <p>Incorrect key supplied!</p>
    I checked and double checked the key value in admin against the key parameter value in the cron job, and it's the same. I then changed the value on both to a new key, and I still get the error.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    if you use any other feed language otherr than english the output file is not created or updated and the popup window is balnk.

Any help would be really appreciated
    Only a fool say's money doesn't matter. No rich man ever starved to death.

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem with max products.

I have 24000 products, so set the max products to 30000 but it wont do more than just over 10000.

here is the example

Google Merchant Center File Complete In 63.748202 Seconds 10057 of 21786 Records

why only 10057???

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fakeDecoy View Post
    v 1.9.1

I have this running as a cron job:

http://www.mysite.com/googlefroogle....y_tp&key=MYKEY

I receive this line in an email on execution of the cron job:

I checked and double checked the key value in admin against the key parameter value in the cron job, and it's the same. I then changed the value on both to a new key, and I still get the error.
    The only way I have been able to get the cron job to run is to comment out the key line:

if ($key != GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_KEY) exit('<p>Incorrect key supplied!</p>');

in googlefroogle.php in the root directory.