Page 196 of 357 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

I have solved the above mentioned problem. yes, there was a file missing.
    ..so are you going too share with us which file was missing? .. might be the problem I and a fair few other are having <<

_thanks

Plugin Contributions

yes, The main file googlefroogle.php in the main folder was missing.

In other words, when you download and open Google Base Feed Module..the main Googlefroogle.php, that you see separate from.. and outside all includes, feed, admin folders.

Plugin Contributions

Now Again, to all the pros in here...

how do you fix this error:

Google Base Feeder v started 2010/01/02 12:14:54
    Feed file - /data/18/1/0/67/1815719/user/1967608/htdocs/feed/MY SITE NAME_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - No, Upload - Yes
    Upload started...
    Connection failed: uploads.google.com

Upload failed...

Plugin Contributions

yes, The main file googlefroogle.php in the main folder was missing.

In other words, when you download and open Google Base Feed Module..the main Googlefroogle.php, that you see separate from.. and outside all includes, feed, admin folders.
    ..good move getting back so quickly (problem fixed) .. only wish I could help with yours but I'm sure some like-minded, equally giving zen citizen is about to return the sentiment ..

_thanks again

Plugin Contributions

I have looked for an answer not seeing same but I could have missed it......
    my xml upload at Google Base feeder reflects 2174 of 2565 inserted. Shows invalid encoding 316 errors, but only lists 5 of the line nimbers for errors.
    My question is ....... Should I check out all the errors or first run the various sql as noted in various spots on this thread? (hope this makes sense)
    Rufusclc

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for this but google status says no items inserted and domain_products.xml file is empty - I have over 500 products that should have been picked up.. anyone getting this??

_thanks

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by lloyd_borrett View Post
    G'day,

It seems Google Base Feeder doesn't output linked products. That is, products that have been linked so that they appear in more than one category.

Given that the URLs and Meta Tag information Zen Cart produces for linked products are different, wouldn't we do better if linked products were output? Seems to me there should be no 'duplicate content' penalty, and because of the different search keywords, there is a greater chance people might find the products. Or am I missing something here?

Any chance a future version might support the option of outputing linked products?

Cheers, Lloyd Borrett.
    If someone were willing to support it then it'll happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    If someone were willing to support it then it'll happen.
    Does this mean what I think it means = linked products will not be processed??? .. because almost all of my products are linked..

_thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have a manual way of doing this. As our final goal is get our products listed at Google.

if your upload is failing, you can do it manually.

1. Go to admin>>google feed>> create feed
    2.Go to your website's 'Feed' folder, and download the _products.xml file on your computer.
    3. sign in to Google Base account ( on google website), click on Data feed, and create a need and give it SAME name as .xml file on your computer.
    4. click on "manual upload" and upload the .xml file from your computer.

5. go have a snack, and by the time you come back your feed will be processed and products listed ( give the content is without errors)

Good luck fellows, go make some money.

Samar

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samar777 View Post
    I have a manual way of doing this. As our final goal is get our products listed at Google.

if your upload is failing, you can do it manually.

1. Go to admin>>google feed>> create feed
    2.Go to your website's 'Feed' folder, and download the _products.xml file on your computer.
    3. sign in to Google Base account ( on google website), click on Data feed, and create a need and give it SAME name as .xml file on your computer.
    4. click on "manual upload" and upload the .xml file from your computer.

5. go have a snack, and by the time you come back your feed will be processed and products listed ( give the content is without errors)

Good luck fellows, go make some money.

Samar
    Good advice... I've tried this however but as I mentioned a few posts back no records are coming up when I create feed.. anyone experiencing/experienced this?

Sorry for this but google status says no items inserted and domain_products.xml file is empty - I have over 500 products that should have been picked up.. anyone getting this??
    _thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g_force View Post
    Good advice... I've tried this however but as I mentioned a few posts back no records are coming up when I create feed.. anyone experiencing/experienced this?
    Yes I've upgraded to the latest version 1.7.4 and now mine is not processing? I upgraded as Google was disapproving because my prices did not include VAT so I thought the new version might help.

Anyone any ideas?