Page 265 of 357 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PullingOutHair View Post
    Can anyone help me? I have tried all my options and am my wits end with this.
    The reason no one is responding to your questions is because they don't know how to answer your question. You need to ask numinix to help you.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I love this mod - just installed it on my upgrade - but I have NEVER been able to get it to upload.

I do a manual upload which is a bit or a pain -

set up the ftp user and password on the google acct.
    It always seems to fail TIA

Plugin Contributions

Oh My - Just checked my admin and all the order history has disappeared and also all the customer history.

The only thing I had done to get the mod working is to upload the file in the admin folder and the one in the public_html - then copy paste the sql,

Before that the rest of the mod was installed and everything was fine. Ideas please?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to be such a pest but Google gave me this error:

none of the products are going to show up in the feed because of this error:

<g:image_link>http://www.stitchnframeonline.com/windflowergrove/images/medium/incense_med.jpg</g:image_link>
    <link>http://www.stitchnframeonline.com/windflowergrove/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=332&currency=USD</link>

They say the product URL do not belong to the site

This is a secondary site within my account.

Site is www.windflowergrove.com

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    The reason no one is responding to your questions is because they don't know how to answer your question. You need to ask numinix to help you.

Thanks for the link will do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stitchnkitty View Post
    Oh My - Just checked my admin and all the order history has disappeared and also all the customer history.

The only thing I had done to get the mod working is to upload the file in the admin folder and the one in the public_html - then copy paste the sql,

Before that the rest of the mod was installed and everything was fine. Ideas please?
    Sounds like you may have to remove it and use your backup database and start over. Unless you have other mods that are causing your issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stitchnkitty View Post

<g:image_link>http://www.stitchnframeonline.com/windflowergrove/images/medium/incense_med.jpg</g:image_link>
    <link>http://www.stitchnframeonline.com/windflowergrove/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=332&currency=USD</link>

TIA
    You need to run your admin and Google Feeder from your add-on domain, not the primary domain.
    Newest Site: ChargerPros - Stuff4Toys

Plugin Contributions

Stuff4Toys - Yes the mod is loaded on the website of the secondary location - since it was properly pointed and comes up with www.windflowergrove.com I guess i thought is would register the images that way. HMMM!!!
    I know I have something wrong in the loading of the mod because the customer log on the admin page and the order log on the admin page has disappeared.
    I usually dont load these incorrectly and I have gone back and checked the correct path for the loading so I am a bit perplexed. TIA!!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm running on a Windows server and receive the following when attempting to run this:

Google Base Feeder v1.8.2 started 2011/04/22 11:43:50
    Feed file - http://americanchoiceproducts.com/fe...n_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    Your google base output directory does not exist! Please create an /feed/ directory and chmod to 755 or 777 depending on your host.

I've given write permissions to both /feed/ & /feed/google/

Is it simply the script checking permissions and not accepting Windows' answer? If so, what changes do I need to make (other than switching to Linux, which I'd love to do, but it's my boss's website)

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by stitchnkitty View Post

TIA
    Stuff4Toys said:
    You need to run your admin and Google Feeder from your add-on domain, not the primary domain.
    OK found the answer to this problem - the admins were still configured for the subdomain and when I moved it into the pointed site position I did not remove the subsite configuration. If that makes any sense.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

Now if I can only figure out where the customer listing and the order listing went to Ill be great -

since I am a still a bit nervous about the sql installs - I really dont want to mess with this too much - but is it possible that the copy paste of the sql installation was not complete and resulted in the disappearance of the customers and orders?? TIA