Page 267 of 357 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyNG2 View Post
    Uninstalled 1.8.3 and installed 1.9.0 and when trying to create the Product feed I get the feed without any products in it, with the feed only getting up to the Description.

Eg.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
    <channel>
    <title>TITLE</title>
    <link>LINK</link>
    <description>DESC</description>

I am not sure why it is not processing the products/category, in the settings I have not excluded or included any categories, and tried including the category which hasn't made a difference.

Checking the error logs I can see this which is probably the reason for the error but not sure how to solve.

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method google_base::numinix_categories_check() in ../public_html/googlefroogle.php on line 166

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff4Toys View Post
    Problems installing/upgrading over version 1.8.1 to 1.9.0 on Zen Cart 1.3.9.h

First tried the upgrade path and the sql patch update did not work, so I uninstalled which apparently only removes the admin/config entries, it does not remove all entries from the database

When I try and install 1.9.0, all I get is a bunch of sql errors, something about a duplicate key.

On the Numinix site, all the help I get is, hiring them to fix it.

JOhn ><>
    I would go back to the most stable version which was working before you upgraded. If you did not upgrade I would go back to 1.8.3 until this version is stable. I'm not on this version yet, let me look at it and see what I can find out why everone is having problems installing..
    Last edited by countrycharm; 28 Apr 2011 at 12:52 AM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I would go back to the most stable version which was working before you upgraded. If you did not upgrade I would go back to 1.8.3 until this version is stable. I'm not on this version yet, let me look at it and see what I can find out why everone is having problems installing..
    Thanks for taking a look at it, let me know how you get along!
    Cheers!!

Also, do you think its because I haven't installed the Numinix Product Fields which is why its throwing up that numinix_categories_check error?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I've been trying to get this to work for a while but can't seem to get any products into the feed. Here is my pop up screen.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cut my username out of this paste but you get the idea.

Google Base Feeder v1.8.2 started 2011/04/28 09:49:52
    Feed file - /home/----/public_html/store/feed/froogle.txt_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No

Google Base File Complete In 0.031796 Seconds 0 Records

When I click on the confirm button this pops up and when I click on the download link it is empty.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the product fields mod. I have updated by google merchant center to v1.9 so it will work with product fields. Now I am wondering since Google wants the product "brand" as well as UPC, what do I need to do to cover that? My current zen lists the manufacturer on each product. Will that work as "brand" or do I need to create a new product field that is "brand" so it will work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stedman View Post
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get this to work for a while but can't seem to get any products into the feed. Here is my pop up screen.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cut my username out of this paste but you get the idea.

Google Base Feeder v1.8.2 started 2011/04/28 09:49:52
    Feed file - /home/----/public_html/store/feed/froogle.txt_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No

Google Base File Complete In 0.031796 Seconds 0 Records

When I click on the confirm button this pops up and when I click on the download link it is empty.
    Thanks
    I had a similar issue. I upgraded to v1.9 google merchant center. Also, your feed name: have you tried froggle_products.xml (remove the .txt from your file name). I had a similar naming issue as well and that was screwing stuff up.

Plugin Contributions

First my apologies to all because I don't understand anything with the setup it was done for me originally and all I know how to do is list items for the most part. So if I came across the answer to my question I didn't realize it in the week I have been searching for it because I don't understand the tech language or html etc at all. So apolozies for probably repeating something and needing to have help.

I thought I would not have a problem with the google changes because for example in my description of books I always include the ISBN # and for other things all info is in the description as well. However when I logged into my google base stuff I have things like books showing up they will be a problem.

The person that did my site for me has gone MIA with even a disconnected phone number so I can't get ahold of her.

I spoke to a few friends I know that have zen cart and each have said something different.

1. That the isbn and all new info needed cannot be put in the description it needs it's own box area

2. How to do the Manufactorer Name was explained to me so I can no add that to items. However I was told for books it cannot be used because it's titled Manufactorer Name and not Book Title or Author etc

3. Pertaining to above I was shown the space for the Manufactorer number. Again was told this can only be used for the MPN only that I can't put the ISBN or UPC or any other number in that area cause it's not titled the proper thing such as ISBN.

I was also told the opposite of what I have typed above. So my question I guess is can the ISBN or UPC go into the box labeled Manufactuerer number or is there something that needs to be done I don't know about or how to do to make those boxes appear?

Thanks and apologies again

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by help View Post
    First my apologies to all because I don't understand anything with the setup it was done for me originally and all I know how to do is list items for the most part. So if I came across the answer to my question I didn't realize it in the week I have been searching for it because I don't understand the tech language or html etc at all. So apolozies for probably repeating something and needing to have help.

I thought I would not have a problem with the google changes because for example in my description of books I always include the ISBN # and for other things all info is in the description as well. However when I logged into my google base stuff I have things like books showing up they will be a problem.

The person that did my site for me has gone MIA with even a disconnected phone number so I can't get ahold of her.

I spoke to a few friends I know that have zen cart and each have said something different.

1. That the isbn and all new info needed cannot be put in the description it needs it's own box area

2. How to do the Manufactorer Name was explained to me so I can no add that to items. However I was told for books it cannot be used because it's titled Manufactorer Name and not Book Title or Author etc

3. Pertaining to above I was shown the space for the Manufactorer number. Again was told this can only be used for the MPN only that I can't put the ISBN or UPC or any other number in that area cause it's not titled the proper thing such as ISBN.

I was also told the opposite of what I have typed above. So my question I guess is can the ISBN or UPC go into the box labeled Manufactuerer number or is there something that needs to be done I don't know about or how to do to make those boxes appear?

Thanks and apologies again
    To get the "box" for the ISBN you will need to install the product fields mod:

http://www.numinix.com/zen-cart-modu...product-fields

it's free to download. If you can't install, you can pay Numinex to do it. I'm not sure on what to do about your other question as I am waiting on a reply on something myself but I do know the ISBN field is in the product field mod. I have installed it and it's there. Good luck

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Smurfy, all kinds of issues going on for some reason no links to numinix is working, it says it can't be found or that I'm not logged on the internet, obviously i am I am here and can get everywhere else lol.
    I wouldn't even know where to download whatever it is and place it. If it gets downloaded into the Cpanel I have no idea about that at all the only thing that was given to me was my log in information for it. Since I know nothing at all about that I was advised to stay out of it.
    As soon as I can figure out why the website won't open for me then maybe I can at least do a download somewhere lol
    Hopefully it's obvious what download I need.
    Thanks again

Plugin Contributions

I get same error message:

1062 Duplicate entry 'GOOGLE_BASE_KEY' for key 'unq_config_key_zen'

My previous stable version no longer worked - 0 products accepted so had to upgrade.
    Ruth

Plugin Contributions

Is there an easy way to create a XML data feed, or datafile for Google Merchant/Google Shopping? For some reason I am lost when it comes to this process.

I don't want to add 900+ products manually to an excel spreadsheet.