Page 291 of 357 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    That was not my problem on that cart but the answer remains, the author of the mod is under the impression that the product names should be unique. He may be right but I haven't found proof of that yet.
    Hi Delia!

Actually, I had been using the 1.8.? version for quite some time at. 3200 products, with with no complaints on v_products_name, but that may be because I was using v_products_model as the key (which I believe must be unique).

I was having problems with UPC codes with 1.8, so I figured I'd just MAKE 1.10.1 work. Wasn't hard to do once I stopped complaining (sigh) and dug into the code. I think the change to unique products_name is tripping people up a lot.

ALSO, and this seems to be very important, to use 1.10.1 you MUST convert your cart to UTF8. This is not hard to do. Dr. Byte has a tool for doing the conversions. Once I did the conversion, and made all my products_name unique, I was able to get 100% of my products to export to the xml file and feed accepted by google.

I hope this info is helpful to you and others.

-cj

Plugin Contributions

On google shop, we show up as taxable for every state when I change it "Your location: New Orleans, LA 70119 - Change".

Though on our Google account I have it set up properly as

"You will specify sales tax by state:
    Michigan, US 6% "

Any clue as to why we show up that way - is it in the configuration? Should it be MI only?
    Tax Region > tax applicable regions

Plugin Contributions

1.3.9h

Went to create a feed today and noticed the Google Base feeder mod was missing all the options it had last month. Than it only created 2 products, instead of the 1200 each month.

If anyone knows how to get this working, I have not the time to play around with it. Please send me a PM with quote .

Plugin Contributions

I updated my store to the most current version hoping to fix the issue that my UPC codes are not showing up in the Google products feed.

Now I am still have this problem and now I have a new problem as I got the following message when updating my feed.

Google Merchant Center Feeder v1.9.1 started 2011/08/03 11:47:53
    Feed file - C:/inetpub/wwwroot/naturesorganic/httpdocs/feed/google/domain_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Google Merchant Center File Complete In 58.266780 Seconds 645 of 944 Records

you can see for some reason it isn't loading all of my products, any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I already use this mod and it works great, will it still be compliant to Google's upcoming changes?

http://base-forum-announcements.####...e-product.html
    www.grapediscounts.com
    Zen Version 1.3.9f, Mods: Click-Show-Hide Menu, IH3, Editable SB, Recently Viewed SB, Froogle, EZ-Pop

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am using this app just fine on 1.3.9h....

I had one smll problem though which I have now resolved.

I use 1and1 hosting and the cron jobs can be setup in a GUI... It gives you fields to enter times and the command...

Anyway, I setup the job but it never run...

I spoke to my friend who knows unix miles better than me and he said to me... if you are gonna run a curl job on cron, you need to enclose the full http//xxxx-blah-blah in single quotes...

So I tried that..... And it works properly now....

looks like this now...

0 23 * * * curl -s 'http://www.my-domain.co.uk/googlefroogle.php?feed=fy_uy_tp&key=somekeyxxyy'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bryan7707 View Post
    I updated my store to the most current version hoping to fix the issue that my UPC codes are not showing up in the Google products feed.

Now I am still have this problem and now I have a new problem as I got the following message when updating my feed.

Google Merchant Center Feeder v1.9.1 started 2011/08/03 11:47:53
    Feed file - C:/inetpub/wwwroot/naturesorganic/httpdocs/feed/google/domain_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Google Merchant Center File Complete In 58.266780 Seconds 645 of 944 Records

you can see for some reason it isn't loading all of my products, any help would be appreciated.
    if it was anything like mine at first, go look at product 646 and see if it fails there because there are chrachters like the ampersand in description of image name...

It was hittng a product and not just leaving it out, it was stopping the whole sequential load.

I had maybe 8 images that had ampersand in name, changed them one by one and then got all my products to load...

Plugin Contributions

Well, I'm at the point of throwing in the towel on this mod. It appears that I can't get support here or on the Numinix user forum. It seems pointless to me to continue to spend hours flailing around in the dark trying to find something that I probably wouldn't even recognize to begin with...

If anyone is aware of a company I can pay to fix this darn thing please email me or send me a PM. At this point it's counter productive to invest more of my time in this mod when it is not performing or generating revenue and possibly never will. My time is better invested in things that make me money especially in this down economy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hound View Post
    Couple of glitches and hoping someone here can help.

I have a total of 395 active products of 401 total per my Admin.

With attributes added for size, color etc, the total number would be 540 if each was processed individually.

When I create my feed it says that 394 of 400 processed successfully. So I think I only really have one bad record as all other active products are processing.

When I go to open or view my feed I get an rss window asking me to subscribe. Once I do that I can view the feed.

The feed itself contains 776 products (that's about 236 extra?)

If I allow Google to fetch the feed it returns an error saying the feed is in HTML format. However if I manually upload it, it processes 187 or 188 records.

I only have one xml coding error on one product but where the heck did the other 200 or so go and how can I make the fetched file not upload as html so that I can set up a cron job to create the feed each day?

Thanks!
    I am the only one providing support on this anywhere at the moment and obviously I am not able to respond to all and even miss some.

In your situation, one error in the feed throws out unknown number of items - sometimes all. It seems capricious and google frequently just isn't clear. Without looking into your account and viewing everything and possibly following it for a while, I can't tell you what went wrong or what's happening.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Gertzy View Post
    if it was anything like mine at first, go look at product 646 and see if it fails there because there are chrachters like the ampersand in description of image name...

It was hittng a product and not just leaving it out, it was stopping the whole sequential load.

I had maybe 8 images that had ampersand in name, changed them one by one and then got all my products to load...
    thanks for the info though that doesn't seem to be my issue. I also turned on my debug and I got this error on my products

description length: 0 - skipped, price below zero, description length less than 15 chars, or title less than 3 chars - failed

this isn't the case on any of the products so does anyone know how to fix this