Page 315 of 357 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Can I assume that you still need to install Numinix Product Fields to get this to work. I haven't use it in a while.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Can I assume that you still need to install Numinix Product Fields to get this to work. I haven't use it in a while.
    Yes The product fields mod contains some of the attribute requirements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tromak View Post
    If I recall correctly, there's "Show Quantity" and "Include Zero-Quantity" values that either one or both of them need to be turned on. I remember modifying a copy of v.1.7.0 to include the <g:availability> tag. I turned both of them on to make it work, but I didn't do extensive testing to see if I could have gotten by with one or the other. I'd probably try including zero-quantity items first if you really don't want to show the quantity in the feed. If that doesn't help, try turning on the Show Quantity option. I think they are both set to 'false' by default. That should do it for you.
    I upgraded my Google Merchant Center feed successfully today, but all of my products are still being rejected for the reason that the "availability" attribute is missing. I have "Include Zero Quantity" and "Show Quantity" both set to true, as "Default Quantity" set to 8 in the admin config. However, all those do is create an attribute "Quantity" in my feed with a value of "8".

According to Google, the availability attribute only has four accepted values: "in stock", "available for order", "out of stock" and "preorder".

These are still not being included in my feed, though I don't know what I could have done wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this add-on and create feed successfully.

But I am really shocked

The feed doesn't have many essential items required by Google

Froogle's feed specification is as below

http://www.google.com/support/mercha...8494&expand=US

the missed elements include:

1:Unique Product Identifiers: Attributes to ensure your products appear on the right product page, such as brands, UPCs, and EANs.

2:google product category [google_product_category] - Google's category of the item

and etc

My questiones are:

1:How to add the missed Must-have elements?

2:What software do you use to edit the XML file conveniently?

I think the massive 'find and replacement ' is necessary to make the XML meet the google's criteria.

Thank you very much!!!1

Plugin Contributions

But I am really shocked

1:Unique Product Identifiers: Attributes to ensure your products appear on the right product page, such as brands, UPCs, and EANs.

2:google product category [google_product_category] - Google's category of the item

and etc
    I feel the same as you. I feel like if google is asking for this and that , that all that they are asking should be added to Google Base. That being said I feel like product fields should be incorporated into this module also without having to add it extra, but then again I didn't create Google Base. I'm not putting Numinix down he has done a good job when he answers the thread here or over on his web site when people are having problems. I also see him avoiding a lot of problems people ask too. I know he doesn't have to donate any of his time for free or create any modules for free. I and everybody does appreciate his generosity, but please fix the modules like they should be fix or don't offer them at all. Thats my 2 cents worth. Please don't take it the wrong way I not pointing my finger at no one here. I'm not mad it's just my opinion which it's not worth much.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I uploaded an updated feed this morning and now I'm getting the following error, "Missing required attribute: availability" on all 9830 items. I've never received any error related to availability, so I'm not sure what setting I need to change in the configuration. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Is there somewhere I can get a copy of version 1.10.2? I don't want to convert to UTF-8, but I do need the availability part to work. Or in the alternative, can I use version 1.11.1 without converting to UTF-8?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by digsshowroom View Post
    I upgraded my Google Merchant Center feed successfully today, but all of my products are still being rejected for the reason that the "availability" attribute is missing. I have "Include Zero Quantity" and "Show Quantity" both set to true, as "Default Quantity" set to 8 in the admin config. However, all those do is create an attribute "Quantity" in my feed with a value of "8".

According to Google, the availability attribute only has four accepted values: "in stock", "available for order", "out of stock" and "preorder".

These are still not being included in my feed, though I don't know what I could have done wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have include zero quantity set to false, show quantity set to true, and 0 in default quantity. My feeds produce the availability attribute.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mybiz9999 View Post

But I am really shocked

and etc

My questiones are:

1:How to add the missed Must-have elements?

2:What software do you use to edit the XML file conveniently?

I think the massive 'find and replacement ' is necessary to make the XML meet the google's criteria.

Thank you very much!!!1
    You must enter the unique product identifiers on the product setup page. If you don't, the feed cannot populate those attributes. Two out of three are required. The categories are brand, (same as products manufacturer), MPN, (same as product model), and GITN, which includes stuff like UPC, ISBN, etc.

For Google Product Category you must select the appropriate category from the Google Taxonomy and enter the information in the Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration on the line that reads Default Product Category.

For example, one of my sites is collectibles so I used the Google Taxonomy of Arts & Entertainment > Collectibles. The entry on that line is done as Arts &amp; Entertainment &gt; Collectibles.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsstitchery View Post
    I uploaded an updated feed this morning and now I'm getting the following error, "Missing required attribute: availability" on all 9830 items. I've never received any error related to availability, so I'm not sure what setting I need to change in the configuration. Any ideas?
    Set include zero quantity to false, show quantity to true, and default quantity to 0.