Page 322 of 357 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

also when i view my feed by visiting the link its blank...... but the process does complete and google does see the items but i can,t view then.... is this due to the new secrete code in the settings??

my feed for google is also used to populate other price comparison sites so will this effect them??

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone installed the version released yesterday? V1.11.2 ?

Am I correct in assuming that that version does not require "numinix product fields" ? I am down from Google as of two days ago and have not done anything as yet due to the massive amount of merging that the numinix product fields requires to _tpl_product_info_display.php . I have many custom functions in that file and did not want to push the envelope so to speak.

Is Jeff also working on incorporating "stock by attributes"? (another merge nightmare)

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitcorsa View Post
    also when i view my feed by visiting the link its blank...... but the process does complete and google does see the items but i can,t view then.... is this due to the new secrete code in the settings??

my feed for google is also used to populate other price comparison sites so will this effect them??
    There is an issue in your feed that you will need to sort out. Google will only populate upto the issue and then will stop. Try opening the feed link in the latest version of internet explorer. You will get an error page but if you click on learn more it may point to the exact location of the error in your feed which you can then sort out.

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone installed the version released yesterday? V1.11.2 ?

Am I correct in assuming that that version does not require "numinix product fields" ?
    It still requires the Numinix Product Fields mod.

Plugin Contributions

Hello All,
    I have a couple of questions. Where can I see what version of the Google Feeder adon I'm using? I'm currently using Zencart Version 1.3.8a and all was fine with the feed until Google's changes. I'm getting the following errors which is giving me trouble.
    What should I do?

attribute error: availability
    attribute error: google product category

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stedman View Post
    Hello All,
    I have a couple of questions. Where can I see what version of the Google Feeder adon I'm using? I'm currently using Zencart Version 1.3.8a and all was fine with the feed until Google's changes. I'm getting the following errors which is giving me trouble.
    What should I do?

attribute error: availability
    attribute error: google product category

thanks
    Look for a folder named numinix_version, either in the store root or in a folder named google_base_feeder. Inside of that folder is a file named google_base_feeder.txt that contains the version number.

The errors you're receiving are because of the new Google feed requirements, and you'll need to update.

Plugin Contributions

RescoCCC thanks for the help. Turns out I'm using google version 1.7.4 Obviously I need to update. Where can I find it? Do I need to update each version until I get to the final version or can I go straight to the latest update? I remember having a little trouble with it in the past.
    Thanks again

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stedman View Post
    RescoCCC thanks for the help. Turns out I'm using google version 1.7.4 Obviously I need to update. Where can I find it? Do I need to update each version until I get to the final version or can I go straight to the latest update? I remember having a little trouble with it in the past.
    Thanks again
    You can go straight to the latest version. Version 1.10.2 is in the download section here at this site. The latest version is 1.11.2, and is on Numinix's site. I'm using 1.10.2, and have no intention of updating since it's working fine.

Plugin Contributions

Got it. Can I run version 1.10 with my version of Zencart or should I upgrade now to version 1.3.9? I really don't want to go through too much in case I goof something so close to the Christmas.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

One of my sites is 1.38, and 1.10.2 works fine.