Page 301 of 357 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Hi I have updated to lastest merchant center and it all seems to run fine, except I am a bit mythed about something I sell bikes and there are various sizes that each have a different EAN number. On each bike i have an attribute for each size, how do i allocate a EAn number to each size? So for example :

Bike 1 :

size attribute Ean Number

Small : 32523523
    Medium : 414124124
    Large : 2414141
    Xl : 4154151

I downnloaded numinixs product fields and I see I can add one EAn number to a product but this doesnt really help? Is there a way I can make an attribute that does each EAN Number. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftypow View Post
    Hi I have updated to lastest merchant center and it all seems to run fine, except I am a bit mythed about something I sell bikes and there are various sizes that each have a different EAN number. On each bike i have an attribute for each size, how do i allocate a EAn number to each size? So for example :

Bike 1 :

I downnloaded numinixs product fields and I see I can add one EAn number to a product but this doesnt really help? Is there a way I can make an attribute that does each EAN Number. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
    Ok sorry I got confused it is not EAN it is MPN and that numinixs feed takes the product model as this MPN number, how do I do it on one product lisitng for multiple sizes with different MPn numbers?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    Well, that was quick. It already processed. Here's the warnings:

Missing recommended attribute: mpn (521 warnings)

I always get this one, and it isn't an issue. I sell antique/vintage stuff and Google granted me an exemption from the product identifiers requirement.

Missing recommended attribute: google product category (521 warnings)

This is one I thought this update was supposed to solve. I do have some items that fall under apparel and media; specifically comic books and costume jewelry. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Missing recommended attribute: brand (197 warnings)

This one is new. I have quite a few items where the manufacturer is unknown, but the previous feed generator simply populated that field with my site name. A setting I missed somewhere?
    Update to this. Google Product Category now solved. Just click the name of the category in the Google taxonomy and it fills in the correct info. Paste it in to Default Product Category.

Added a manufacturer of "Unknown Maker", and am editing the products with none to that to solve the missing brand attribute.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftypow View Post

Bike 1 :

None that I know of. You might need to break them into separate listings, bt I am no expert on the subject.

Plugin Contributions

It seems my xml file is missing the products category tag:

< item >
    < title >
    < brand >
    < condition >new</g:condition>
    < product_type >Array</product_type>
    < expiration_date >
    < id >
    < image_link >
    < link >
    < price >
    < tax >
    < rate >
    < mpn >
    < upc >
    < quantity >
    < currency >
    < weight >
    < payment_accepted >
    < shipping >
    < description >
    < /item>

----------------

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

xcergy,

Enter Animals &gt; Pet Supplies &gt; Dog Supplies in default product category. Enter nothing in default product type.
    Last edited by RescoCCC; 11 Sep 2011 at 08:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Just installed the latest version (downloaded today) 1.10.2 exactly as instructed. Go to my admin -> tools - Google Merchant Center Feeder , select feed type products, leave both fields blank (fewer than 700 products currently) click Confirm button, and everything *SEEMS* to work just fine.. BUT

My XML file is BLANK nothing in it - completely emty, zero-byte file.

Turned on Debug in configuration, deleted xml, tried again, and still no joy - generating the feed *appears* to work for all intents and purposes, but the resulting xml file is blank .. WHY!!??

NOT happy!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flatlanderoutfitters View Post
    Just installed the latest version (downloaded today) 1.10.2 exactly as instructed. Go to my admin -> tools - Google Merchant Center Feeder , select feed type products, leave both fields blank (fewer than 700 products currently) click Confirm button, and everything *SEEMS* to work just fine.. BUT

Turned on Debug in configuration, deleted xml, tried again, and still no joy - generating the feed *appears* to work for all intents and purposes, but the resulting xml file is blank .. WHY!!??

NOT happy!
    Have you tried saving both the feed from zencart and the one that is the feed folder on your ftp program? As this happened to me and one was fine the other wasn't.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    xcergy,

Enter Animals &gt; Pet Supplies &gt; Dog Supplies in default product category. Enter nothing in default product type.
    Animals &gt; Pet Supplies &gt; Dog Supplies

Done!

It didn't help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flatlanderoutfitters View Post

NOT happy!
    Verify that the feed folder path is correct and that the folder permissions is set to 777.