Page 306 of 357 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

After adding gender and age group via attributes to my store items, I still do not see them in my feed. Is there a setting that I am missing in admin or something. I chose radio buttons for the type and I am running Zen Cart 1.3.9h and GMCF 1.10.3.
    I've been working on the same thing. One step I haven't gotten to yet, creating stock id's. I'll let you know if it helps, once I get it done. I have four variables I'm trying to add.

Plugin Contributions

Do I have to download another add on to get these Stock ID's or is there somewhere to assign them in the admin?

Plugin Contributions

Looks like it would be this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=310

At least that's the way it currently reads on the change log. Pretty huge contribution. I may hold off and see what happens? Unless others have another suggestion? I may just stick with Google / Bing search and not worry about Google Shopping yet, at least for this one site?

The change log says:
    Notes:
    This version only partially satisfies the new requirements set out by Google which will come into effect on September 22nd, 2011. In particular, all of the variant attributes for apparel are not yet supported. To prepare for the next update, begin making "read-only" attributes in your Zen Cart admin and set the option name to the name of the variant attribute (i.e. Age Group, Material, Size, Color, Pattern, Gender, etc). The final version of our module will require Stock by Attributes (SBA) to be installed and stock IDs to be created for each of the product variations that you offer. A bug in SBA prevents us from moving forward with this plan due to the fact that read-only attributes cannot be used with SBA. We are working on our own version of SBA which we will continue to support through the Numinix.com website as soon as it is ready, The Google Merchant Center Feeder will automatically begin using these attributes.

However, if you set up these attributes to NOT be read-only and create stock IDs for all of your combinations including these attributes, GMCF will automatically begin using them in version 1.10.2.

Modified
    /docs/google_merchant_center/readme.html
    /googlefroogle.php
    /includes/classes/google_base.php
    /install.sql
    /module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt

Added
    /update_1_10_2.sql

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by saplanet View Post
    The change log says:
    Notes:
    This version only partially satisfies the new requirements set out by Google which will come into effect on September 22nd, 2011. In particular, all of the variant attributes for apparel are not yet supported. To prepare for the next update, begin making "read-only" attributes in your Zen Cart admin and set the option name to the name of the variant attribute (i.e. Age Group, Material, Size, Color, Pattern, Gender, etc). The final version of our module will require Stock by Attributes (SBA) to be installed and stock IDs to be created for each of the product variations that you offer. A bug in SBA prevents us from moving forward with this plan due to the fact that read-only attributes cannot be used with SBA. We are working on our own version of SBA which we will continue to support through the Numinix.com website as soon as it is ready, The Google Merchant Center Feeder will automatically begin using these attributes.

However, if you set up these attributes to NOT be read-only and create stock IDs for all of your combinations including these attributes, GMCF will automatically begin using them in version 1.10.2.

Modified
    /docs/google_merchant_center/readme.html
    /googlefroogle.php
    /includes/classes/google_base.php
    /install.sql
    /module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt

Added
    /update_1_10_2.sql
    Hi, does anyone know how I set up a stock ID foe each combination in SBA?
    Does this mean ech combination can have its own SKU?
    Thanks! :-)

Plugin Contributions

Does any one have a copy of the old
    Auction Site Attributes module? I am working on the idea of combining this and changing it so that it can be used for the "Google Product Category".
    But can no longer find the mod for download.

Plugin Contributions

I installed the lastest version 1.10.3 of the google merchant feeder, but some key factors like MPN, availability and google product category are missing, what should I do??

please help

Plugin Contributions

Greetings!

I have a site that is currently running Zen Cart 1.3.9h. It was running Google Base Feeder 1.7.0. I upgraded it to v1.10.2 by uploading the new files and running the SQL update files. The issue I'm having is that the Google Merchant Feeder Configuration option does not appear under the Admin > Configuration menu. The option to create the feed shows up properly under Admin > Tools. The Admin > Configuration option was showing up prior to the attempted upgrade.

I looked in phpMyAdmin and found that the configuration group appears to be fine under zen_configuration_group and the configuration items for GMCF show up under zen_configuration. The configuration items are properly linked with the same configuration_group_id value as the configuration group.

I looked at the debug files under the /cache folder and found no references to any issues with the admin files. I found a site that gives the SQL commands to create a new item under Admin > Configuration and to add an item to the new configuration. However, my test configuration item does not show up either.

Does anyone know where to start on this one?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

google product category.zip

Google Product Category on a per product bases.

This needs some cleaning up but it works and does the job.

It will only work if you have had AUCTION SITE ATTRIBUTES module installed in the past
    [FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
    Google Product Category on a per product bases
    The files change Google Merchant Center Feeder and Numinix Products Fields
    This adds a field for the new required Google Product Category on a per product bases.
    It will only work if you have had AUCTION SITE ATTRIBUTES module in the past. Needs someone to write a SQL install for people that have never had Auction Site Attributes installed I cannot find the old one.
    Requires NUMINIX PRODUCT FIELDS.
    WARNINGS
    This code will need cleaning as I am no coder but it works and does the job.
    For some reason it adds duplicate UPC: ISBN: EAN: ASIN: fields to product listings page. Using the bottom ones seems to work.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sjbglx View Post
    I installed the lastest version 1.10.3 of the google merchant feeder, but some key factors like MPN, availability and google product category are missing, what should I do??

please help

I included Model number and solved the MPN problem, I put google product category default entry and solved the problem as well, but right now the only concern is my feed file doesn't have "avaialbility " tag, how to generat this? can anybody advice??

thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sjbglx View Post
    I included Model number and solved the MPN problem, I put google product category default entry and solved the problem as well, but right now the only concern is my feed file doesn't have "avaialbility " tag, how to generat this? can anybody advice??

thank you
    If I recall correctly, there's "Show Quantity" and "Include Zero-Quantity" values that either one or both of them need to be turned on. I remember modifying a copy of v.1.7.0 to include the <g:availability> tag. I turned both of them on to make it work, but I didn't do extensive testing to see if I could have gotten by with one or the other. I'd probably try including zero-quantity items first if you really don't want to show the quantity in the feed. If that doesn't help, try turning on the Show Quantity option. I think they are both set to 'false' by default. That should do it for you.