Plugin Contributions

Default authorize.net aim module with 1.3.5 not working as of yesterday afternoon

Anyone else using authorize.net aim module with zen cart v1.3.5 having issues also?

Only paypal orders have come through since yesterday afternoon....had a few customers email that their cc's weren't going through. I tried mine and got this error:

Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Usually this happens if they have an incorrect ccv or billing address, but I don't even see the transaction fail when I login to my authorize.net account.

I have no idea where to start...could it be my isp changed some settings maybe with ssl or something?

I did notice authorize.net had an announcement yesterday that might have affected this:

----------
    Authorize.Net is pleased to announce several enhancements to our hosted payment form, which is a key component of Server Integration Method (SIM). Merchants who use the hosted payment form can now take advantage of the following new features and improvements:

Increased security using CAPTCHA™ technology to prevent fraud attempts and payment form abuse by automated programs commonly used by fraudsters. CAPTCHA requires customers to manually enter a security code that is embedded in an image displayed on the payment form.
    Updated layout and the ability to display itemized order information.
    The ability to preview the hosted payment form and receipt page from within the Merchant Interface.
    --------------

i'm in the process of upgrading to 1.3.7, but not quite done yet...maybe replacing just some of the 1.3.7 authorize.net files will work?

Any help greatly appreciated!

*edit* i can manually enter a transaction when i login to my authorize.net account and it goes through ok

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize.net aim module with 1.3.5 not working as of yesterday afternoon

ok...updated a few of the authorize.net files in my test environment and things seem to be working...will update the files on my live server and let you all know if it works out.

files i updated to v1.3.7 were:

includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php (and override if you have one)

my guess is that whatever update authorize.net did on 6/14 made the 1.3.5 files out of date and not compatible anymore.

If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know...curious if i'm the only one affected

thanks